GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Little cars by name??

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
dwl137 said:
Yes, i have them but i'm not sure why, lol. Maybe it's because I have a subaru, lol

You're not the only one. :thumbsup:

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
eurospek said:

Man you have the ultimate sleeper. Not too many people know what's under that hood & AWD is a big plus :thumbsup:

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
eurospek said:

Hey you dont have a Subaru... You have a SAABaru:biggrin:

gti mkv

Ready to race!
it could be the markings like you see on the side of fighter jets and tells you how many people you took out

gti mkv

Ready to race!
i don't have any, but whats that! just finished watching fast and the fuzzy nuts!aaahhhh!

gti mkv

Ready to race!
dwl137 said:
Yes, i have them but i'm not sure why, lol. Maybe it's because I have a subaru, lol
what color is your mkv? i saw your pic of your scooby...i as well have a '98 rbp rs lol! you maybe my long lost brother lol!

dwl137

Touring Car Champion
gti mkv said:
what color is your mkv? i saw your pic of your scooby...i as well have a '98 rbp rs lol! you maybe my long lost brother lol!

Dont have my GTI yet, got two payments left on the scoob and then saving up for money down, should take me about 2 months. So in a few months I'll have it.

Hokietuner

Rally Car Newbie
I'm glad that I don't have them by my name, and I don't want them there either. My guess is to do with posts, which is quite lame, Post count shouldn't even be included, people with 300 posts may have only been on this site a few days and don't know anything, others with few posts may have alot more knowledge, as long as these cars don't have anything to do with a rep system (thank goodness they don't) then I'm happy, I think they're only on more recent memebers