GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 18" Hufeisen Alloy Wheels

chukbuch

Chukbuch
$750 up-charge for Hufs

The $750 up-charge for the Hufs is priced that way because you are giving back your stock 17's and tires in the deal. Look on TireRack, the Michelin/Dunlop/Conti 225/40/18 tires are close to that much alone. Also, to get a feel for how much the rims would cost, the Karthoum 18's are like $1600 because you buy the rims at the dealer and keep your 17's. I just picked up my '07 CW with the Hufs Wed night, and am selling just the rims for $800 or rims with Conti's for $1400.

C-Dub

Passed Driver's Ed
chukbuch said:
The $750 up-charge for the Hufs is priced that way because you are giving back your stock 17's and tires in the deal. Look on TireRack, the Michelin/Dunlop/Conti 225/40/18 tires are close to that much alone. Also, to get a feel for how much the rims would cost, the Karthoum 18's are like $1600 because you buy the rims at the dealer and keep your 17's. I just picked up my '07 CW with the Hufs Wed night, and am selling just the rims for $800 or rims with Conti's for $1400.

this is exactly what i told forum member HYPERGUY95, but doesn't seem to understand
http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4981&page=2

atomoverride

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
new wheels and tires, mounted and everything 1400$ same wheels and tires from tirerack 1900$ who pays retail now adays?

Reminds me when I had my truck, dealership wanted 1200$ for a set of stock 16" alloy wheels and tires. but at another dealership where they have to replace the stock wheels and tires with aftermarket to be able to sell trucks were willing give them to me for 100$ just as long as I picked them up.

GeeTEye

Go Kart Newbie
You can call your local VW dealer and tell them you want to order the 06OEM 18" GTI wheels. The price I got was about $1,750 with tax for all 4 with NO TIRES!!! :eek: