GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

stuck on color

dieselraver

Elite Dubber
BMP FTMFW!:biggrin:

Check out my Baby:eyebulge:

Damn you blackmagicfast....

i really had my heart set on the red GTI...... i see your car and now im torn, my rabbit was BMP,

what do you think?

I want Base model GTI with 18" huffs, thats it, no option nothing else,,

what color?

White?
Red?
or my original rabbit's

BMP?

Dr. Burgle

Ready to race!

i really had my heart set on the red GTI...... i see your car and now im torn, my rabbit was BMP,

what do you think?

what color?

White?
Red?
or my original rabbit's

BMP?

You gotta go with whatever suits your personality...all you get here is people telling you that the best color is the one that they have.

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT

what do you think?

what color?

White?
Red?
or my original rabbit's

BMP?

id say go with your original rabbits an get the BMP, best choice i made and im glad i did:w00t:

but the other got a point if you are getting the Vortex kit, on CW it will be sexy since its not that noticable on BMP but since your getting base go Black and youl never go back:wink:

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
Ok I did a little study today.... I asked 15 girls and 15 guys, none who own a black or white car which they like and which I should get/will suit me best. Done want to hurt the CW owners feelings but 10 out of 15 girls and 12 out of 15 guys said the white is sick looking but definitely more of a girlish color and that black is absolutely sexy and screams hotness. Honestly I like white with the body kit, it makes it look sick and it was my original choice but now I'm leaning towardx black with body kit even though its hard to see u even got it on

Roca

REVOed
Car(s)
CC
please dont get denvers they are so damn fugly lol sorry but its what I think and for the color just flip a coin, both are hot! but white has more class! black is sportier.

dieselraver

Elite Dubber
You gotta go with whatever suits your personality...all you get here is people telling you that the best color is the one that they have.

lol my heart and personality is tearing me into 3 directions!

Dr. Burgle

Ready to race!
Both colors look good, I don't think either is a bad choice. I think a just washed BMP is a sharp looking car. I went with candy white because it fit what I wanted. Washed with the votex kit, debaged, new wheels and a little tint....clean as hell. Thats why I picked white bu like I said I like BMP, CW..I actually think UG is pimp too

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
Done want to hurt the CW owners feelings but 10 out of 15 girls and 12 out of 15 guys said the white is sick looking but definitely more of a girlish color and that black is absolutely sexy and screams hotness.

BMP FTMFW!:w00t:

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
made up my mind.........

Black magic for the win!!! 20% tints... Its gonna scream hotness

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
made up my mind.........

Black magic for the win!!! 20% tints... Its gonna scream hotness

make sure you get 6MT and 19" Huffs if you want to have my twin:lol:

j/k dont do that but get some nice black wheels maybe some Rs4 replicas in gunmetal and it will truely scream hotness.

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
good luck cleaning black. :wink:

its pretty easy to clean actually, depends on what stuff you use, but i cleaned my BMP last tuesday and it still looks shiney and clean. but if it rains it will pretty much show everything

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
its pretty easy to clean actually, depends on what stuff you use, but i cleaned my BMP last tuesday and it still looks shiney and clean. but if it rains it will pretty much show everything

you act as if I don't know. I had a black MKV Jetta before the GTI and it was a bitch to maintain it clean. the car gets dirty right after I wash it. the hard part is maintaining the car to STAY clean.