GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurojet vs. AWE Turboback

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
for those that hate on EJ....my exhaust after 2500 miles is about as loud as APR stealth brand new.

of course....not when @ WOT. thats a whole differant story.

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
Ken, Im going to spoil the Eurojet party and say go AWE :threadjacked: Such a quality exhaust system :drool:

cheung

Passed Driver's Ed
I love EJ as well coz the R32 style and sound quality.

But I haven't got EJ yet becoz EJ still didnt replied me the shipping cost to oversea......may be they just dont willing to ship to other country......:frown: :frown: :frown:

07Noside

Banned
Quick question kind of off topic but on topic. If I use the EJ catback since it runs a bit long I can match it up with atp d/p if I cut off the reducer section on the d/p?

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
and to those who are new to gti's and to their exhaust's, is that good or bad? is the apr stealth exhaust loud?

matter of preferance.

APR stealth is suppose to be very quiet, and it is at speed. I was just trying to say that once my exhaust was "broken in," that it quieted down a lot under normal use. WOT is a completely differant story.

:burnrubber:

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
hmmmm ill probably go EJ if they offer some good group buys/specials on here for golfmkv.com members hehehe *cough cough* *wink wink*

LBKEN41

Too close for missiles...
Car(s)
2007 UG GTI 2-door
Thanks everyone for the great information and feedback! :thumbup: Hum, well I really do appreciate the input from all of you thus far, but I have to admit it's still really hard choosing between the two even after reading the responses. I probably won't be going KO4 anytime soon unless I keep the car after I get a new daily driver, but I'll figure that out when that time (if) comes. I'll continue to do my research and read anymore responses on this thread and let you guys know what I decide to get in the coming week or so. Thanks again fellas!

Joel@Eurojet: I'll definitely be in contact with you if I make the decision to go with Eurojet... :biggrin:

MoB$TER

streetracing newbie
I'm also in a dilemma between the two exhaust's..I have heard both and they sound amazing..I'm leaning toward's EJ because it seem's that AWE is a bit quite..
I also have a question..If i wanna go with AWE, is the metal cat DP worth the extra $'s??

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
I'm also in a dilemma between the two exhaust's..I have heard both and they sound amazing..I'm leaning toward's EJ because it seem's that AWE is a bit quite..
I also have a question..If i wanna go with AWE, is the metal cat DP worth the extra $'s??

for awe, the ceramic 400 cell = $500

metal 200 cell = $750

Awe claims an additional 9HP for the metal cat over the ceramic cat.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
AWE is awesome stuff and they work hand-in-hand with GIAC.