GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ouchie

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
bro, you got to be fuckin kidding, i'v been with girls for less than an hour, banged and never got there names. seriously, grow some hair on your balls.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
omghi2kt said:
HAHAHA I was with my ex bf for 4 years and I KNEW that I wasn't in love. Grow up kid.

oh god.

Anyway, Benny, just pretend you are over her so we can close this thread.. Evidently people are saying the same thing and some are just laughing at the things you should do to help. I think we've pretty much summed it all up. Though, the numbers may play a stronger role if everyone keeps saying the same thing that is..

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
gtiTom said:
dude are you serious? lol..
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he's serious. Why are you surprised about a one night stand? They are what they are. It must be an age thing (like the rest of this thread is).

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Kirk, Just cuz you have smiley capability back doesn't mean you can ejaculate them all over the place.

Benny, wow I'm dissapointed. I though it was like 3 years or something.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
MHS216 said:
Kirk, Just cuz you have smiley capability back doesn't mean you can ejaculate them all over the place.
:middlefinger: :middlefinger: :middlefinger: :middlefinger: :middlefinger: :middlefinger: :middlefinger: :middlefinger: :middlefinger: :middlefinger: Woo-hoo! They still work.

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
bah it was a good relationship cause it doesnt matter how long your with someone. yeah ive heard it all before " your not with her long enough!" "your too young to understand" whatever. youd be sad if you were in my position. i did everything for her and she was using me thats why it hurts so much. sorry if i disapointed you guys.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
- best record, knew her name too, 6 yrs older than me ( i was 19, she was 25), 30 min before we got to her bed, with a 20 min ride back to the hotel! boo ya. those one night stand nights are behind me now. i'v settled down, happy, got a good girl now.

- and benny, how was she using you? for your monster cock? lol

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
She's using you for money, but she's suppose to be buying you the rims???:confused:This thread gets more and more confusing. Don't worry though. I'm hooked because it gets more and more funnier as well:thumbsup: