Autocross Newbie
loccusst said:
What are those little cars by my user name and what do they mean?:iono:

Dunno - Mine are all grey and you have a two red ones.. :iono:

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
Hmmmm, that's something new. Maybe JJ or Gulfer will clue us in.

*Edit* What tha.....were's my little cars? :cry:

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Bouston...you don't have any. HAHAH!!!!! Doh, wait.....maybe that's a good thing. Like I have three more tries till I am kicked off the forum. LOL

Bouston

Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
Hahaha! I'm really curious to see what these lil cars are all about. Maybe this forum rates how aggressive your "FAST" is :iono:

Bouston

Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
I also noticed in another thread that JJ dosen't even have'em. There are other members that have them as well, but some don't.

Icranon

Sold my GTI 4 Mustang
Car(s)
08 Mustang gt/cs
i think they relate to the amount of times that you have posted to things in general. For ppl like me that have a low amount, you have gray cars, for those with higher amounts, you have red cars. shows who posts more

Bouston

Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
dwl137 said:
hmm, not sure. Bouston has like 27 times the amount of posts I do yet he has no cars....no clue...

Wut-up-wit-dat? :biggrin:

GTI2007

Bouston said:
Wut-up-wit-dat? :biggrin:

But Bouston has changed his user title to "Certified Autobahn Tester" as custom user title and I don't think you'll see those little cars if you have a custom user title like for example Bouston and JJ-R32

Bouston

Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
^Let's test that theory......be right back.

*Edit* Ding, ding, ding!!! GTI2007 you were right.....now let me change my user title back to what it was.

Gulfer

Administrator
Staff member
Car(s)
Nothing
Hehe, yup yup, the cars are linked to the user title system. The user title system is tied to the post count, so the more you post, the higher your title goes. The cars give a a nice visual representation of the rank, so the more red cars, the higher the posts basicly :)

And if anyone makes a custom user title for themselves then you loose the cars like Bouston had

Dude123

Oval Champion
I am sure that number of red "autos" depends on the amount of posts you've made. If you've changed your title, you will not recieve any.