GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TOP SPEED!!

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
Nice speed there sarpe! I got a friend who says he reached 255!!!

sarpe

Ready to race!
hi GTI 2.0T!
255 km/h its a very good top speed!!!!!! compliments at your friend!!!
I think that also my car arrive to 250/255... but I don't have the certainty. (???certainty?? it's correct??)... boh!!!!

Rabbit222

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3
I've clocked 250km/h with my car and that was before i did the chip. Sorry for the bad quality of pic... rpm was on 5500

sarpe

Ready to race!
This is a fantastic car!!
Hi Rabbit, could it still increase? or not?

Rabbit222

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3
sarpe said:
ha, rabbit, but the fuel??? 95 or 98 octane???
That run was done using 93octane. We have since upgraded to 95octane so hopefully when I get another chance i'll give it another try...95oct +REVO =TROUBLE :evil:

Brandon

Oval Newbie
Bouston said:
Sounds like somebody has been listening to their "FAST" :laugh:

Dude...his FAST is a mean bugger...bloody thing orders everyone elses FAST to do stuff....like buy GTIs and chip them!:evil:

What's a guy's FAST to do?:iono:

2.0T GTI

Ready to race!
sarpe said:
hi GTI 2.0T!
255 km/h its a very good top speed!!!!!! compliments at your friend!!!
I think that also my car arrive to 250/255... but I don't have the certainty. (???certainty?? it's correct??)... boh!!!!

Yeah it is something to reach 255km/h:biggrin:

Rabitt222 - Nice speed there:thumbsup: please post pix of the post-chip era!

mk1-fan

Drag Race Newbie
The quickest I've got was a tru 242km/h (on the gps and on the a/c display). It was showing just over 260 on the speedo. It was still accalerating slowly, but I had to tap off because of traffic. BTW, this is with a Revo chip.

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I've been able to get my car to 150mph, as indicated by an independant GPS unit (New Road Angel, if you're interested). Speedo read something like 155mph. I only tried it once, my friend got a pic on his camera phone... I should find out if he's still got it.

Don't know if the car could have gone faster... I was too scared to! I doubt it though since it's already like 3mph over what the speed regulator should be set to (147mph in the UK I believe). My needle was roughly in the same place as yours Shaun(Rabbit222)!