GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Animal Lovers?

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
Texas_MkV said:
This is our Alaskan Eskimo (or something like that)
His name is M

that dog is awesome...makes me miss my family's old siberian husky even more

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Here's my watch dogs:evil: They pretty much eat, sleep, wrestle and explore. I tried to catch a pic of them wrestling but it happens too fast for my camera. It's like watching one of those mongoose when they fight a cobra or something. The strikes are pretty fast. Anyways, Bandito (grey) is on the bottom and Tommy (white) is on top. That only last a second or so. The way they pounce on each other is hilarious. They ambush one another from on top the couch and then play king of the mountain and crap. Anyways, here's the pics.

Attachments

• DCFC0056.JPG
    DCFC0056.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 233
  • DCFC0064.JPG
    DCFC0064.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 235
  • DCFC0066.JPG
    DCFC0066.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 231
  • DCFC0065.JPG
    DCFC0065.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 226

damo

Oval Newbie
I love Monte thats a corker of a pet and Kirk your fellas are another gold idea for pets. He's little Fitzroy and he loves bath time:laugh:

Attachments

• Dec06^04 (Large).JPG
    Dec06^04 (Large).JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 232

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Here are some pics I took over the past few weeks of my 12.5 year old Great Dane Bodi... She will be leaving us this weekend. :cry:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Vivid said:
Here are some pics I took over the past few weeks of my 12.5 year old Great Dane Bodi... She will be leaving us this weekend. :cry:

I like the way dogs grow grey in the "beard" area as they age.

MachSchnell

Rally Car Champion
Sorry to hear about Bodi...that just sucks.

I must be the worst pet owner ever, I have no pics to post. I have a 23 pound cat named Dusty, aka Dustanova, aka the Dustarossa. He's a bad man. :cool:

A little PS of Trouble, the jack/beagle... i know it looks like she only had 3 legs, but its just the angle.

Attachments

• poptrouble copy.jpg
    poptrouble copy.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 236

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Minimaul said:
Breed: Labrador Retriever
Name: Sonnet
Likes: Eating poop, eating, sleeping, "butt-tucking", whinning, Pooping, Pulverising stuffed animals in less than 4 minutes, going for rides, other dogs and not listening.
Dis-likes: Being told what to do.

as much as that dog looks well nice, have to say i really do rate the MK4 GTI. they got this raw look about them. sometimes i wish i wouldve bought one of those.

AJChenMPH

Lt. Commander, USPHS
Bump up. (Can you tell I'm working the graveyard shift?) Here's Sampson checkin' out my schnoz:

Sampson was rescued off the streets of north Philadelphia. One of my fiancée's clients caught him after a month of trying and brought him in (my fiancée practiced as a veterinarian while she was getting her MBA), and in order to clean him up and treat his wounds (he'd been in a pretty viscious catfight), she and her techs had to shave off all the hair on his head and around his neck, hence the name "Sampson". (Those of you astute folks would notice that it's actually misspelled -- the biblical name is spelled "Samson".) His bloodwork came back positive for FIV (basically the feline version of HIV), and as my fiancée was pretty much the only one in the clinic that didn't have another cat at home, she wound up adopting him.

If I'm laying down on my back in bed, he likes to come up, settle/tuck himself in between my upper torso and my arm, set his chin on my shoulder, and just purr. :wub: (Altogether now: "Awwwwwwww!") Then he'll fall asleep there, and the purring turns into outright snoring. :rolleyes: