GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

which one should I get for my MKV

KevinFastMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
BBS CH, RG-r or RS-gt??after looking all the pix from the aftermarket wheel Thread from the fotos n videos section, i decided to go w/ BBS for my Black MKV:thumbup: but I just can't decide which one to get cuz they all look great!!or if there is any more Light wheels that has the BBS style look will b great, too:biggrin:

GTI689

Oval Champion
KevinFastMkV said:
BBS CH, RG-r or RS-gt??after looking all the pix from the aftermarket wheel Thread from the fotos n videos section, i decided to go w/ BBS for my Black MKV:thumbup: but I just can't decide which one to get cuz they all look great!!or if there is any more Light wheels that has the BBS style look will b great, too:biggrin:

here you go...

BBS RS-GT

BBS RG-r

BBS CH

I think im going to have to go with the BBS RG-R

KevinFastMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
personally i think the RS-GT looks very "bad ass":evil: , but dun know how it will look like w/ a Black MKV. the CH looks especially GREAT w/ MK5:drool: n GR-R is just between CH n RS-GT.:help:

KevinFastMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
:thumbup: thanks guys i think ill go w/ Rg-r for my mk5. hope it will look great. even thought i like the rs-gt n CH as well, but i think those wheels look better on a bigger car like M3:biggrin: by the way, can the rg-r fit the mk5??