GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Fast is cracked! =\

Schwartz

Passed Driver's Ed
Just got my Fast in the mail on Monday, and the exterior is cracked in multiple places. I know it's still, but it's still depressing. =\

Anyone else have this problem?

Temper

Touch my monkey..
Mine looks like casting lines in the surface. Not realy deep just like it was in a good Pub fight !!

Scionic

Autocross Newbie
Yeah, mine has the exact same scratch as BurntGauge's on its face as well.

Though it blends in with the battle scars from the time I tried to have it sit in the rear armrest like it recommends. >:-D

918hare

Go Kart Champion
Schwartz said:
Just got my Fast in the mail on Monday, and the exterior is cracked in multiple places. I know it's still, but it's still depressing. =\

Just be glad that you got one, I have been waiting since the end of Jan. and still no fast:mad:

allx11

Drag Race Newbie
Schwartz said:

Dude my FAST came with out paws!!! pist me off, But then i got to lazy to call VWOA. Plus come on am I realy goin to bother complaining about a plastic toy!! So i just put his pawless little ass back in his box... I might sell it...

katie

Autocross Champion
allx11 said:
Dude my FAST came with out paws!!! pist me off, But then i got to lazy to call VWOA. Plus come on am I realy goin to bother complaining about a plastic toy!! So i just put his pawless little ass back in his box... I might sell it...

I bet if Audi owners had a little problem with their 'plastic toy' they'd call to complain. Just do it. They might send you free stuff

rossco63

Autocross Newbie
Scionic said:
Yeah, mine has the exact same scratch as BurntGauge's on its face as well.

Though it blends in with the battle scars from the time I tried to have it sit in the rear armrest like it recommends. >:-D

:laughabove: I've got the "fencing scars" too. I also added a bunch of bruises due to getting slammed from one end of the backseat to the other during hard cornering. :evil:

BurntGauge said:

Battle damage!!! Awesome.

Just got mine in the mail today... got the car march 27, has the same exact mark as yours. i was expecting it though, since alot people talked about them being messed up.