GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Caractere

MarkVGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Im in love with that rear end and dual exhaust. Affordable and looks a little cleaner than some of the others I have seen.:thumbsup:

GTI2007

Caractere GTI part 1

Attachments

• Fara GTI 01.jpg
    Fara GTI 01.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 17,394
  • Fara GTI 02.jpg
    Fara GTI 02.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 16,596
  • Fara GTI 03.jpg
    Fara GTI 03.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 16,410
  • Fara GTI 04.jpg
    Fara GTI 04.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 19,579

GTI2007

Caractere GTI part 2

Attachments

• Fara GTI 05.jpg
    Fara GTI 05.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 16,292
  • Fara GTI 06.jpg
    Fara GTI 06.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 16,127
  • Fara GTI 07.jpg
    Fara GTI 07.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 18,944
  • Fara GTI 08.jpg
    Fara GTI 08.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 19,853

cush_

Passed Driver's Ed
well tbh... I liked the rear with the exhausts A LOT when I first saw it... 'Til i got it on my car... they just have to go.

Lima

Vorsprung durch technik
I really like the Caractere kit on std Golfs, but was a bit disappointed when I saw how the GTI kit dealt with the black snout. It's a backwards step IMO. Lucky to regular front looks so hot!

Brandon

Oval Newbie
This is definitely one of my favourite kits. The kinda thing someone look at and think theres something different buy quite put their finger on it....until you fly pass them and they see the sexy rear. lol.

MarkVGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Looking at them now Im a little disapointed. The exhaust tips stick out way to much in my opinion. If they were not sticking out as far I think the rear would look a lot better. But thats just me being picky.

Keeshee

Go Kart Newbie
Hmm I wonder if that front assembly would make my ABT full kit look too weird? My ABT front spoiler is just taking a beating with how low it is to the ground!