My ShadowBlue GTI

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
Shadow blue with coded valances

Hope you like it :biggrin:

Last edited:
Your car looks hot, I definetly like the 5 door (do you have the option of 3 in Oman?)

ACgolf

Formula One Champion
nice car! I love it how you just painted the rear valance and left out the middle part unpainted!! Is the rear valance two piece? So I can detach the middle piece?

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
Thanx for the replies guys, because some people thought that it didnt look good (rear valance, very few people BTW):biggrin: , im thinking of painting the unpainted area in black... good adea??

GTi Fanatic - We only have the 5 door here..

ACgolf - Its one piece, but it has a deep ridge bettween the area I painted and the Unpainted area. So it can be done properly.

KharatosGTI - It looks even better in person, you'll like it:smile:

marcinek - I just painted the black parts, i think it even looks better than the votex kit, especially from the rear.

2.0T GTI

Ready to race!
hi cousins!!!!!!
i just read the comments.....i figured out tht they'll love it(rear valance)
the car looks amazing!!!!!! nice pics!:)

zolar13

Your house looks just like my old one,for a moment i thougt it was same house but it isnt.

anyway i like you gti did you painte the rear bumper are u pay for it

i will post a pics of my old bimer in the garage later on

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
zolar13 said:
Your house looks just like my old one,for a moment i thougt it was same house but it isnt.

anyway i like you gti did you painte the rear bumper are u pay for it

i will post a pics of my old bimer in the garage later on

its definately not it :laugh: ,,, yeah i took it to a workshop to paint it (i paid for it),, go to my garage for more pics,,,,old ones are not displayed