GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Girl Advice: Dating Dancers?

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
scuderiavw said:
Well, all I can say is you might have a lot of fun if you don't get attached to her, and God forbids if you attach, you will hurt real bad, every man you see you will think if he tipped her.

She is choosing an easier way to make money, which should tell you a lot...

Once a ......., always a ...... Sorry if I passed the line.

some are like that but some are not and leave the stripper mentally behind when they leave the club... This really comes down to whether Hotlanta can deal with dating a stripper, fully accept what she does and not need her to change

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
Vivid said:
some are like that but some are not and leave the stripper mentally behind when they leave the club... This really comes down to whether Hotlanta can deal with dating a stripper, fully accept what she does and not need her to change

The coolness factor might wear off after a bit, but I'm 25 so dating a stripper is pretty much like dating a kindergarden teacher, it's not like I'm gonna mary either of them, plus the stripper might have a friend or two for me. :drool:

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
The coolness factor might wear off after a bit, but I'm 25 so dating a stripper is pretty much like dating a kindergarden teacher, it's not like I'm gonna mary either of them, plus the stripper might have a friend or two for me. :drool:

then go for it and have fun... don;t forget to take pictrues

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
I already got some on my phone... show you Sunday... OH by the way I'm not a gentleman, so dont' give me that "gentleman never tell" crap.

:headbang:
hahahaha dirrty

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
dude, we had a bachelor part for my friend, had a few dancers, they started stripping and by the end of the night, most of the guys there got laid, it was pretty freakin crazy.

so would i date a dancer? no. would i fuck one, double-strapped, yes.

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
alf said:
dude, we had a bachelor part for my friend, had a few dancers, they started stripping and by the end of the night, most of the guys there got laid, it was pretty freakin crazy.

so would i date a dancer? no. would i fuck one, double-strapped, yes.

she don't do bachelor parties, she works at one of Atlanta's premo clubs, but yeah bachelor party ho's usually come in 2 levels. Level 1 being the girls that dance, and are flirty (good looking chix) Level 2 being the chix that spread whip cream on themselves, give bj's in the shower, and for the right price will F-U. Just what I have learned from my short time on EARTH.

:headbang:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
she don't do bachelor parties, she works at one of Atlanta's premo clubs
Yeah, don't talk that way about her! She's one of those high standard girls that has her morals all in check. She's too good for a bachelor party. Let me assure you, she's one of the good girls:bellyroll:
Just kidding. I bet if the money was right she'd do a bachelor party. It's all about the money. So safegaurd yours.lol
P.S. In answer to your question: She's a stripper. It goes on her face.

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
kirk180 said:
Yeah, don't talk that way about her! She's one of those high standard girls that has her morals all in check. She's too good for a bachelor party. Let me assure you, she's one of the good girls:bellyroll:
Just kidding. I bet if the money was right she'd do a bachelor party. It's all about the money. So safegaurd yours.lol
P.S. In answer to your question: She's a stripper. It goes on her face.

Morals... oh no not the M word. That's the dilema, on one hand I want a chick with morals and all that, but on the other hand I love to face-fuck chicks until they puke on my cock. :barf: What's a single guy to do???

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Just hit it man. It might cost you buying a few dinners and drinks but that's all it should be. Girls like that aren't tryin' to settle down. They're tryin' to get money, and get money any way they can. She's probably making good money, but so would going to school and getting a good job. She probably doesn't have a lot of respect for herself, or she wouldn't let guys treat her like a piece of shit. Attention is probably very important to her.

She might be a great girl who is just in the wrong job, but I dunno. Couple of my girlfriends started when they were 18. They're the kinda girls you wanna take home and fuck the shit out of, but wouldn't wanna have to talk to for more than 5 minutes. It's always on to the next guy.

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
MHS216 said:
Just hit it man. It might cost you buying a few dinners and drinks but that's all it should be. Girls like that aren't tryin' to settle down. They're tryin' to get money, and get money any way they can. She's probably making good money, but so would going to school and getting a good job. She probably doesn't have a lot of respect for herself, or she wouldn't let guys treat her like a piece of shit. Attention is probably very important to her.

She might be a great girl who is just in the wrong job, but I dunno. Couple of my girlfriends started when they were 18. They're the kinda girls you wanna take home and fuck the shit out of, but wouldn't wanna have to talk to for more than 5 minutes. It's always on to the next guy.

she goes to Georgia State University. But yeah I C what your saying.