GOLFMKV

im sorry but its another "racing story"

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
So as you some of u may know i used to drive an Infiniti I35 then later on a G35. Im on Central Ave/ last night around 11 its NOTORIOUS for being street race hangout. Im metting some friends for dinner though. Im running kinda late and im doing mabye 50 in the 40, but i shifted high whenever i came away from lights. This guy an in Infiniti I35 pulls up next to me, and he starts making gestures like lets go and blah blah, i just ignore him i didnt wanna start anything, nor did i wanna miss the restaurant lol. The light goes green he steps on it. I laugh and catch up at the next red light, at this point he does it again, so im thinking ok ill do it just from standstill to 50.... light goes green he cranks on it again, i jump out on him, i see him gain and then i loose him. I know the I35 only has a 255hp engine in it and its hampred by the 4speed, but i was actually impressed to see it almost keep up w/ teh GTI, i knew my infiniti was "quick" i just never did a side by side... needless to say it made me happy... i wanted 2 talk to the guy but he started weaving in and out of traffic and sped off. Anyways at the end i realized, i dont miss the sound of the japanese engine, granted it was throaty once it "IVVT" or watever infiniti calls it kicked in, but it cant compare to a turbo....

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
oh boy...here we go..lol

anyways wtf is an I35?...ive never heared of a g35 called an I35

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
No need to apologize. I like racing stories. They are what they are. We sure as hell can't stop them by not talking about them.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
davesee said:
after reading the interesting post, i will sit back and watch the action - as most racing threads :laugh:
That was good davesee. Seriously, I laughed just like your pic showed :laugh:

GTI689

Oval Champion
Nice kill. Hope this thread doesnt get out of hand and closed like mine did lol

918hare

Go Kart Champion
RJS5689 said:
So as you some of u may know i used to drive an Infiniti I35 then later on a G35. Im on Central Ave/ last night around 11 its NOTORIOUS for being street race hangout. Im metting some friends for dinner though. Im running kinda late and im doing mabye 50 in the 40, but i shifted high whenever i came away from lights. This guy an in Infiniti I35 pulls up next to me, and he starts making gestures like lets go and blah blah, i just ignore him i didnt wanna start anything, nor did i wanna miss the restaurant lol. The light goes green he steps on it. I laugh and catch up at the next red light, at this point he does it again, so im thinking ok ill do it just from standstill to 50.... light goes green he cranks on it again, i jump out on him, i see him gain and then i loose him. I know the I35 only has a 255hp engine in it and its hampred by the 4speed, but i was actually impressed to see it almost keep up w/ teh GTI, i knew my infiniti was "quick" i just never did a side by side... needless to say it made me happy... i wanted 2 talk to the guy but he started weaving in and out of traffic and sped off. Anyways at the end i realized, i dont miss the sound of the japanese engine, granted it was throaty once it "IVVT" or watever infiniti calls it kicked in, but it cant compare to a turbo....

Glad to hear your story, now keep posting these stories please. I can't wait to see the I was being a retarded a$$, and got what I deserved and got taken to jail and they towed my car away. Please posts that or maybe a thread about how you lost control or ran an intersection and killed a family of four because you are to stupid to race at a track.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
918hare said:
Glad to hear your story, now keep posting these stories please. I can't wait to see the I was being a retarded a$$, and got what I deserved and got taken to jail and they towed my car away. Please posts that or maybe a thread about how you lost control or ran an intersection and killed a family of four because you are to stupid to race at a track.

knew it had to come sooner or later

oh well...not the person or people i was expecting...but what ya gonna do... :laugh:

918hare

Go Kart Champion
MKVboi said:
Buddy, ppl can get killed at tracks too..
Wow are you serious I did not know that, come on man get real that is two drivers on a closed TRACK used for the sole purpose of racing, with not other cars out there. Shit happens and yes you can die at the track, But I am sure you would not want your family killed by a street racer

MKVboi

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
I dont think ppl are dumb enough to street race through traffic. I'm talking bout racing on isolated roads where u know what you're doing, instead of driving like an ass in daytime through city streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.