GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Orlando MKV's Representing

Nikerey

Darkness
MKV-DSG said:
whoa i dibbed out the switch and the springs! And of course you would need the OEM springs, so ill give you my old ones for yours and 100 dollars?

"whoa" obviously someone cant read, i was the first to post and said i wanted the springs and ECU. If you want the springs that bad, ill let you take them but i want the euroswitch.

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Children Children lets not fight, how about I take all of it so we can end this fight! lol :w00t: Jk, Frank it is gonna be sad to see you go! I wish you the absolutely best of luck! By the way what exactly are you going to be doing out there anyway? What kind of car do you plan on getting while you are down there? By the way if you still have your fast then I would be more than happy to buy it from you!

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
Nikerey said:
"whoa" obviously someone cant read, i was the first to post and said i wanted the springs and ECU. If you want the springs that bad, ill let you take them but i want the euroswitch.

well if you want to dibb the switch the springs and the ECU why dont you just buy the whole car there slick!

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
Sorry you're selling the car man.

BTW, you can't switch out ECU's on DSG/6mt cars.

Nikerey

Darkness
MKV-DSG said:
well if you want to dibb the switch the springs and the ECU why dont you just buy the whole car there slick!

Because its white, 6spd and Package 2.

ECU is a no go cuz that just sounds like problems, and i said id give up the springs if you let me buy the euro switch.

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
already talked to RZ they want to charge the amount of four installs to swap the springs out. so the springs are a no go to (since it would cost about 400 or so after install) i dont care you can have the switch dan. ill just buy mine online.

Nikerey

Darkness
MKV-DSG said:
already talked to RZ they want to charge the amount of four installs to swap the springs out. so the springs are a no go to (since it would cost about 400 or so after install) i dont care you can have the switch dan. ill just buy mine online.

yeah thats why i was going to back off the springs, ultimatly its not worth it....we'll figure something out with the switch.

Anyways, tomorrow the spot at the time

jaydubz

Wow, Racing zone wants that much for the spring install?!? What a rip off! That place is rediculous. Ok so did anyone secure the web address we decided on? I would like to start getting parts for my car but discounted if possible. I may be a little late, but I should be there tonight depending on my current situation.

redGTI

Axis Motoring
Car(s)
02 & 08 GTI, 08 M3
Probably won't make it to the spot tonight. I think I'll go to Bithlo friday,
I need some baseline times before I mod the car.

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
For CFLMKV.com it'll be about 15 dollars for a year.

I can purchase this tonight, if y'all want me to.

- Jibbly

jaydubz

Gonna miss you out there to night RedGTI! Jibbly, we will discuss purchasing the domain tonight I think if it is beneficial to all them we could chip in a buck or two so the cost is even to all. Seems like interest in such a task might have diminished a little so we should take some serious steps to see who is down.

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
Yeah. It also seems we're going to have a smaller group tonight... we'll see as we get closer. Man... I keep missing the days that RedGTI and his Vag are there...

Need... Remote... Windows... =P

Nah... gonna miss you, RedGTI, even though we haven't met yet. =P

Anyway, I'll most likely be there tonight.

- Jibbly

gti_power

Ready to race!
hey guys, thanks for all the compliments and the goodbyes... but i am not leaving until august-september time so i am still around for a while longger.. Just decided i would put my car for sale in the meantime. as for the springs hey if anyone wants they are for sale.. just got get my car back to stock first. I am going to be living in Panama, with my fiance, she is in colombia and she will also be moving there. I plan on taking my two Toyota Landcruisers to Panama and drive them for a while... As for a job, my family owns a business in colombia and it is explanding to panama, so I am going to manage the Panama office. I might come up to the spot tonite but I am not in my GTI, trying to cut down on miles as i am at 8500. I will see how i feel when i get out of class tonite.. See you guys later....