GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ride Heights?

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, about half an inch higher due to new US bumper height regulations. :thumbdown:

A lowering on the US cars is essential :smile:

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
bcuz the government likes putting retarted restrictions on unnecessary things such as ride heights.. lol i donno:iono: that is a good question indeed

Accel

Rally Car Champion
It's not goverment regulated, it is because with the slight increase in height the car gets a 5 star side crash test rating, thats what I've heard anyway.

bmwr32

Drag Race Newbie
It depends on how cool your dealership is....I have read(somewhere in this site) that certain dealerships won't mind customization. As far as the dealership doing the lowering for you, that I dont know. Personally I think dealerships should do the work, that way you have peace of mind that someone is working on your car, who knows what they are doing(hopefully) and the car they are working on.

Dubdr

Rally Car Champion
The reason that ours is hight is due to the 5 mile an hour bumpers. Gov regulations made it that way for saftey. How low are you guys/girls going? I am just wondering. I am only going .5in, I am getting the euro specs.