the back by on the movie theatre side?

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
yeah

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
ok I will be there! I will be driving a pink V-dub beetle with flower rims and a bike rack. GHEY!!! jk I will be there in my blackmagic gti, I am fairly tall and I have a shaved head so you cant miss me. I will see you guys there.

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
Hmm... wonderful... I may end up having to take my sisters to a play... some theatre on fairbanks...

woo... :frown:

- Jibbly

jaydubz

well family always comes first. if you cannot make it tonight then I am sure there will be another one soon, however it would suck if you were not able to make it.

Nikerey

Darkness
jaydubz said:
ok I will be there! I will be driving a pink V-dub beetle with flower rims and a bike rack. GHEY!!! jk I will be there in my blackmagic gti, I am fairly tall and I have a shaved head so you cant miss me. I will see you guys there.

unless you look at the other tall kid with a shaved head driving a Black GTI

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
Nope. I've got it all taken care of, I'll be there, leaving in ten minutes.

Is anyone with a Vag coming?

- Jibbly

jaydubz

hell yeah I second that, it was a good time. I can see that this a good group of people! Hopefully Nikerey will find out if that forge dealer is open on saturday and we could possibly roll out there. Well I am off to watch ghost hunters on sci-fi so see ya later guys.

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
jaydubz said:
hell yeah I second that, it was a good time. I can see that this a good group of people! Hopefully Nikerey will find out if that forge dealer is open on saturday and we could possibly roll out there. Well I am off to watch ghost hunters on sci-fi so see ya later guys.

Nerd :biggrin:

jaydubz

LOL! Yuppers as you can tell I am a massive Nerd and proud of it! Hey Trevor when are you going to be out of town? If it not this weekend you should try and ride out with us to Forge Motorsports this weekend by the airport. I think we talked about that last night, not sure?!?!?

Nikerey

Darkness
jaydubz said:
LOL! Yuppers as you can tell I am a massive Nerd and proud of it! Hey Trevor when are you going to be out of town? If it not this weekend you should try and ride out with us to Forge Motorsports this weekend by the airport. I think we talked about that last night, not sure?!?!?

So yeah bad news on the Forge front. Forge is not open on the weekends and it only opened from 9-5 during the week. Also they are no longer doing the Revo software and have no plans to start doing it again. So i say screw Forge and well do something else this weekend. Honestly i dont undertsand how you can have a shop and not be open on the weekends. Also when i asked him about parts for the MkV he seemed less than eager to talk to me about the car.

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
I don't know if I can do anything this weekend. Maybe sunday.. :iono: AT NIGHT...

Night meets ftw

jaydubz

wow that guy totally missed the bus, if i had a tuning shop I would be a fool to close on the weekends. He should do 12 to 4 on the weekdays and 9 to 5 on the weekends. Oh well! Especially with the GTI being as popular as it is, he is missing a cash cow! I wonder if there are any other tuning shops besides RZ motoring in the orlando area? Any ideas for an event?

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
jaydubz said:
wow that guy totally missed the bus, if i had a tuning shop I would be a fool to close on the weekends. He should do 12 to 4 on the weekdays and 9 to 5 on the weekends. Oh well! Especially with the GTI being as popular as it is, he is missing a cash cow! I wonder if there are any other tuning shops besides RZ motoring in the orlando area? Any ideas for an event?

Yeah, but who wants to work 9-5 on the weekends?

I ordered my color matched side markers :headbang:

Edit: OH, I'm going out of town the 20th-30th then the 1st-7th

sadface