GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Got em

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
look what arrived today!... my eyelids. i know my car is DIRTY... i washed it yesterday actually... stupid pollon
My only concern is how will the tape hold up in the rain/washing the car

Last edited:

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
thanks! after i put em on and starte dlooking i was like "why do mine not look as good as the rest" but i guess it's because in pics we see them close up, from a distance their presense isnt has noticed...

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
bennylenny88 said:
do ya go to tell the insurance company bout them?
lol.... haha nope, nor will my insurance company know about springs going on or a chip...although of those 3 id rather they know about my "exterior body modifications" although knowing insurance companies those would raise my rates like.... $500000. (im kidding by the way im well aware you dont tell your insurance company about eyelids lol)

CT-GTI

Drag Racing Champion
It's a simple, subtle mod that just makes the car look kinda
angry and aggressive from the front.
Like the lights are the eyeballs and
the eyelids are closing like the car is pissed off.
It "scares" the people in the fast lane that won't pull over.

OK, not really, just a fun little cheap mod, thats all.

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
The best way to mount these are to make sure the headlight area is clean with a alcohol wipe. Then heat up the 3m tape just a bit along with the mounting surface it will be placed on...use like a heat gun or hair dryer. Then press it in place for about 20-30 seconds and your golden. Removal is the reversal of installation. I deal with 3m adhering on a daily basis in the bay.

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
loccusst said:
The best way to mount these are to make sure the headlight area is clean with a alcohol wipe. Then heat up the 3m tape just a bit along with the mounting surface it will be placed on...use like a heat gun or hair dryer. Then press it in place for about 20-30 seconds and your golden. Removal is the reversal of installation. I deal with 3m adhering on a daily basis in the bay.
yea, i didnt warm teh area, infact the direcitons say dont use the headlight for 5 hours, but i just drive the car before i mounted, so the area was warm, and i figured it would heat the tape, and when it cools the tape will be pretty sticky.... im worried about rain, how does 3m hold up in the rain?