GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Getting One

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Ok guys, im going to trade in my Chevy Cobalt SS/SC im going to get me a 2006 GTI i made my decision, andim happy with it. Its going to be my first eurocar. So i hope this is a good choice. :)

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats! :clap: I guarantee you won't regret it, going from an American car to German. Make sure to post pics and create your own garage when you take delivery! :thumbsup:

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
actually, im not really getting hit that hard, the cobalt cost me almost 23k... i took payments up, i only owe a lil over 12k on the car, and im selling it to a friend for 18k even... so im happy with that( i just confirmed hes buying it a few hours ago. :)

StookMK5

Passed Driver's Ed
CalBoyTex said:
Ok guys, im going to trade in my Chevy Cobalt SS/SC im going to get me a 2006 GTI i made my decision, andim happy with it. Its going to be my first eurocar. So i hope this is a good choice. :)

Congratulations!! When will you be picking up the new car?? decide on first mods yet? :evil:

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
hey sorry guys for taking so long, but im getting it in united grey, i think its going to look hott with some black rims... ill be getting it next week hopefully, they are trading another dealership for it, so well see how that goes. as for mods, i might chip it, but i havent really got any experience with chips. so ill have to do some more research on here first.