GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI SITTIN ON DUBZ

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
MHS216 said:
I think it was like 1st or maybe 2nd grade, when we learned how to express negative feelings without having to use negative language.

Good Example: Although I may have chosen a different set of wheels, I can apprieciate how you've done something that no one else has.

Bad Example: Wow you loser, you wore a pink shirt to the bar? You are such a douchebag. We aren't friends anymore.

I have a pink polo shirt, it's all flavor.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
I have a pink polo shirt, it's all flavor.

Haha, as do I. I just had to use an example that is often criticized. Wasn't trying to call anyone out.:headbang:

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Heh c'mon people, just get along. We all got much love for the GTI in the end anyway.

Please respect each other's tastes and styles, even if it differs from yours. If you don't like something, of course you can voice your opinion, but there's no need to rip into others and say something mean-spirited for the sake of making them feel bad or angry.

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
nuff said:wink:

JJ-R32 said:
Heh c'mon people, just get along. We all got much love for the GTI in the end anyway.

Please respect each other's tastes and styles, even if it differs from yours. If you don't like something, of course you can voice your opinion, but there's no need to rip into others and say something mean-spirited for the sake of making them feel bad or angry.

Big Jerm

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Dream the wheels are tight! Love the chrome machine lip and the red with chrome! Everyone must turn their heads to see those wheels spinning. I ordered some TSW that should be here tomorrow and they’re also in a 5ish star pattern. Thumbs up :thumbup:

A41.8QTM

That's what she said
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Whatcha get...Volcanos or Nogaros? I like them both but am leaning towards the Nogaros in 19"

Big Jerm said:
Dream the wheels are tight! Love the chrome machine lip and the red with chrome! Everyone must turn their heads to see those wheels spinning. I ordered some TSW that should be here tomorrow and they’re also in a 5ish star pattern. Thumbs up :thumbup:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Not my thing but sure brings out the shine all over! :thumbsup: