GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

home made ram air intake !!

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
for the gains if any you will get from that...two thumbs down.

for taking out a perfectly good fog for that...four thumbs down.

murcielagoGTR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
91 GTI
I can admire your enthusiasm, but, personally, if I were gonna take out the ultra cool fogs for performance gains, Id run the ducting to my brakes, and use an after-market cold air setup :iono: Its ur ride though.....please paint the ducting at least

HACBassoon

Go Kart Champion
I don't think its a bad concept, just could have a better execution. I'm not in love with the fogs myself, so if there was a way to use that space for something performance related, I would do it as well. I agree that cooling the brakes would be more benefitual, as well, but hey, it's your car.

RedRobin

Going With The Flow....
Car(s)
Throbbin' Red VeeDub
:thumbdown: Asking for trouble in my opinion on anything other than a full-on track car, and even then questionable. :thumbdown:

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
.... this is very painful...to look at.. but if it makes you happy.. then im happy...

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
rofl

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
trevor... dont laugh... just try...think about how immature... ur being...muahhhhhhhh muahhhhhhh sorry i cant hold it in anymore that shit looks terrible.. yeah hold on, the phones ringing.. yeah... maytag called they want their Dryer hose back...

Mr_B

Ready to race!
I'm sorry, but now it just looks like what the Honda boys do here in AUS. Poor modifications make me sad in pants.