GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hey Mk5'ers, some pics of my ride!

mk5mayhem

Passed Driver's Ed
The car handles great...takes some getting used to having all that torque on tap in the middle of a corner (very easy to spin the wheels and get wicked understeer) but once you're used to it it makes it all the more fun to slingshot yourself out of the corner :thumbsup:

Will try to get some closeup pics of the kamei's...

Lima

Vorsprung durch technik
GTI2007 said:
Is 1 kw not 0,735 HP?? Cause here in Belgium the GTI is 147 KW or 200 HP. If I divide 147 by 200 I get 0,735 and if you divide 130 by 0,735 you get 176,87 or 177 HP

I used the widget that comes with Mac OS 10.4 and it probably converts to US hp, which is slightly different to PS I think. Everyone should just kW and be done with it.

:clap:

dunski

Go Kart Champion
Fantasic drop.

Almost perfect in my book. :D

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
This thread's a year old and the OP has made 4 posts total.
I don't think he's on here very much! :laugh:

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
P.S.

michael_, whose arm did you twist to get your hands on a MKVII? :tongue:

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
hey mk5mayhem hotttt looking TDI there love the plates and the rimz.....lol i took pics of my car at the same place lol are you from the area or somewhere else coz i never seen that car on the street :drool:

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI

lol i just realized that ohhhh well

Lima

Vorsprung durch technik

Hendrik used to post on the Tex quite a bit under the nick mk3mayhem. For a while he worked for Mazda at Hornsby then Alto BMW in Artarmon. When he got his Mk5 he posted a bit more on the Tex. But haven't heard a peep from him for ages. He's not at Alto anymore, dunno where he is now?

:iono: