GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MY07 GTi

Tensixty6

Old & Senile
Has anyone read any news about what we might expect in the way of changes or updates with the MY07 GTi?

HydroGTI

Drag Race Newbie
its still pretty early to say, but i heard that more colors will be available, like the BLUE!!!! (not sure why they didnt bring it now) and i also heard they are gona have launch controll

z3speed4me

Go Kart Champion
when do the 07's officially come out???

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
z3speed4me said:
perfect, jus when im buying one...hopefully the blue comes!

Laser Blue is discontinued for the GTI. The only blue left for the GTI is the Shadow Blue.
/Has a Laser Blue GTI and very pleased about it too...

bmwr32

Drag Race Newbie
Tensixty6 said:
Has anyone read any news about what we might expect in the way of changes or updates with the MY07 GTi?
this might be a dumb question but what does MY07 stand for? is it for the 2007 GTI? is the MKV going to be replaced with MY?

engine1navy

Passed Driver's Ed
Ha that is kind of dumb, but it's ok there's still plenty of acronyms I don't know. I'm pretty sure MY stands for MODEL YEAR 07.

bmwr32

Drag Race Newbie
engine1navy said:
Ha that is kind of dumb, but it's ok there's still plenty of acronyms I don't know. I'm pretty sure MY stands for MODEL YEAR 07.

thanks, that does make sense. :evil:

GTT

Touring Car Champion
Sauceboy01 said:
at least no changes in America.. we just got the damn car :)

There will be at least one "change", but it's more of an addition in the form of
an activated "launch control", which will give the DSG a faster 0-60 and 1/4 mile time of
about .2 sec.

TT