GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Installed my L-C-T Module

gti=sexy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
STI
ok the response I got was
"Right now we have found a solution on displaying the boost while driving but it is not updating fast enough yet. As reports are coming in there are also some other minor issues and we are currently testing additional enhanced features. Once a stable version is available we will issue an update in order to test the latest features."

So since installing the module and everything I am a lot happier with the company. the first few weeks were a little rough, but now that its just the boost guage that needs to b worked out I have come around

JPGTI

Ready to race!
:bellyroll: These people are hilarious. We're working on a fix for displaying boost while driving???? W T F? That is why we bought the f'ing thing anyway. I'm curious how this update is going to happen as well. I'm not paying a dime to have my unit updated. That was not part of the original deal. However, I am definitely willing to work with them by sending the module back at their expense for the update. We'll see. That is pretty hilarious, though.

Seriously, I'm glad you are more happy with it gti=sexy and I'm glad to have heard of an easier install. Hopefully they get the boost thing figured out.

Last edited:
so the boost gauge is read by bar? or mbar?

I'm pretty sure it's just going to be read in PSI, but there's still quite a few glitches to work out before everything is ready to go.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
its in PSI.

i don't have it in front of me, but i believe that the paper they sent said that it was read in absolute pressure. can anyone confirm whether it reads in absolute or in gauge pressre?

loodias

Passed Driver's Ed
ok so i finished the install on mine about an hour ago. took about 30 mins to install and another 30 to play with stuff and get it all right.

I thought you were waiting til spring break. lol
Glad to hear your install went smoothly. I can't believe it took you only 30 mins. I knew it should've been easy in theory. I guess i did too much bitching.

the guage in my car said 4.6... PSI

Sexy, can you rev the car while parked and tell me what you read in the guage

loodias

Passed Driver's Ed
with the cumfort clix on indicating I tried setting it to 4, then tried it and it clicked 6 times. didnt really get that so I left it off. 3 worx fine for me.

You have to disable the comfort clicks in the normal "convenience" menu to get the LCT comfort clicks to work properly.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
I'm pretty sure it's just going to be read in PSI, but there's still quite a few glitches to work out before everything is ready to go.

i was just wondering due to its not really connecting to any vaccum source. and vagcom is read as mbar so i thought the MFD would too.

Drake87

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
i got mine installed every thing works and install was not that bad

loodias

Passed Driver's Ed
Would you please, in your words and experience, write up a procedure?

I cannot completely comprehend the part which pin goes where on what connector.

Wire marked in Pin 1 position take out of factory harness and input it into the slot marked 1 on one of the black loose adapters they included. Next take wire in slot 11 and insert it into the slot marked 2 on that same loose adapter you just slid wire pin 1 into.
With the other loose black adapter they included take wire in pin slot 15 on factory harness and insert that into the slot marked 1. Now do take the wire in pin 5 and place it into the slot on the black included adapter marked 2.

Now the red wire thats spliced into two gets put into the factory adapter into the pin 1. Next brown into pin 11. Blue into pin 15 and white wire into pin 5. Done.