GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Canadian!! we have been very quiet recently!

d.C

DJ
jhayregz said:
can u see if they can get Euro GTI springs?
deciding though still.....EURO or H&R...i MIGHT stick with Euro cause its warranty friendly

i don't think either of them are warranty friendly, after all, you did modify your suspensions regardless of what springs you used, unless you order the parts and get it installed by the dealership, it won't be warranty friendly.

oh yea, i thought about something the other day, i was lookin at the Audi A3 before our sexy car came out (good thing i waited), H&R Sport Springs are being offered by Audi dealers, so i think H&R Sport will be pretty good on stock shocks since Audi probably won't install something that they know its bad for your car and that customers will come back and get parts fixed/replaced.

mouch

Drag Race Newbie
I drop by every so often. Not much to say yet, although that will soon change- going to the dealership in half an hour to order my GTI!

jeff_faye_lo

Autocross Newbie
PELLA, are you considering getting a MKV soon?

oh btw, post you MK3 up and let us have a look at her !

ACgolf

Formula One Champion
yea... i have been here since the very beginning... but still driving my MKIV and waiting for my MKV to arrive... the past 3 months was painful... and 1.5 months to go...

mouch

Drag Race Newbie
Azn_Esprit said:
:w00t: How long do u have to wait?

I can't take it any more!!!

The guy in charge of my credit file had left - so it'll wait til Monday.

But basically, they're keeping a red one on ice for me, and they'll trade it for the colour I want on Monday or Tuesday. If I'm lucky, one week max. If not, well... :confused:

I'm hesitating between red and black. But the red one they have has been driven by clients - I want one that hasn't been redlined too much before the running-in period.

I think it'll be black then. CAN'T WAIT :drool:

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
Well you must know me by now im all over this board lol im the 18yr old with to much damn knowledge lol j/k LETS GET A BC MEET CHECK OUT MY THREAD FOR A MEET

p.s. sorry for jacking the thread