GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

vs. 06 Acura RSX Type-S, DC-2 Integra

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
Well, i was on my way home last night and when i was making a right turn, coming from the other direction making a left i saw 3 sets of yellow lights, a 96 Accord 2 Dr., DC-2 Integra and an RSX Type S. i get behind them and catch up. the DC-2 either had a GSR or a B18C5, so i go next 2 him in 3rd at 60 and floored it and put 5-6 cars on hime. the RSX comes flying up and gets next 2 me. i honk 3 times from 50 in 3rd, and he was in second. we were even through, he shifted 2 3rd and i was still goin in 3rd, and pulled a half length. i hit 3rd and he started pulling up and got even, he hit 4th and pulled up a 1/4 of a car, and again, i started 2 creep up. we let off at 110+. he was modded at least with an intake, possibly KPro, but no exhuast that i could hear. the DC-2 had exhaust and idk what else. fun race. cant wait 2 get chipped.

Last edited:

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
im sure u would have.. stock for stock its a close race.. sad thing is.. we need a turbo on our motor to beat one.. they dont need one to beat us. I would have gotten a type s if they continued to make them..dumb move on acuras part... very dumb.

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
im sure u would have.. stock for stock its a close race.. sad thing is.. we need a turbo on our motor to beat one.. they dont need one to beat us. I would have gotten a type s if they continued to make them..dumb move on acuras part... very dumb.

yea but i don't think he was stock. he had injen stickers all over the car. possibly just an intake.

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
still even that..i love my gti.. with a passion!!! Just saying i think its sad that we have a 2.0 and we need a turbo to keep up... its sad really lol. I wish we would come like the 30th anv. ones stock with 230hp... then throw on a chip with 50hp... bam... tb exhaust and intake 300hp....

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
still even that..i love my gti.. with a passion!!! Just saying i think its sad that we have a 2.0 and we need a turbo to keep up... its sad really lol. I wish we would come like the 30th anv. ones stock with 230hp... then throw on a chip with 50hp... bam... tb exhaust and intake 300hp....

well, that would've probably upped the price a little more. who cares? just go big turbo lol

gotboost

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 GTI
They wont see u if your chipped

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
god the ignorance in this thread.

please if he had kpro and intake + exhaust, and you just had a chip you wouldve lost. period.

me and my buddy go head to head. he wins some by a bumper i win some by a bumper. depends on who shifts better. lol.

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
god the ignorance in this thread.

please if he had kpro and intake + exhaust, and you just had a chip you wouldve lost. period.

me and my buddy go head to head. he wins some by a bumper i win some by a bumper. depends on who shifts better. lol.

i've beaten them worse b4, but this time i shoulda started in 2nd like he did. i'm sure i woulda taken him. pretty sure he didn't have Kpro.