GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf V best selling car in Germany (2005)

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member

Attachments

• salesfigures.jpg
    salesfigures.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 7,608

99swift99

Go Kart Champion
Some real surprises for me in that list, some cars that sell much better than I thought and some that are flops that i didn't know about too. Doesn't surprise me that the MKVs are selling so well though. Friend's got a GLI.. very fun car.

Sinan

Schnell, bitch! Schnell!
Car(s)
VW Rabbit MkV
good thing that Toyota doesn't own EU market. Americans really have bad taste in cars. No offense.

TurbO_Lag

Aint I?
Car(s)
2008 GTi MkV
omgrofl

kthxbye

I love old threads that keep on rockin!!

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
The Golf dominates in EUR. Brand perception is completely different also. VW's are seen as extremely reliable and bombproof over there.

07GTI-2.0T

Go Kart Champion
nice old thread again. must suck for German enthusiast who own Golfs, like owning a civic in the 90's (if you had a civic it had to transform into an autobot for anybody to notice it from the other million civics or run 10s). I went to mitsubishi because everybody had honda's (1rst gen then 2nd generation eclipse), then the 2ng gen eclipse became the 3rd most popular sport compact to modify behind the civic and integra so I swtiched to VW in 2001. who knew thanks to the popularity in europe I get all the aftermarket support of a japanese car without seeing one on every street.