danger dan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
gti

juniormkv

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 GTI
seriously abadgti that is no way to try to sell something, how old r u 15?,and yeah u should care about what people think,if u wanna sell ur stuff u gotta play nice otherwise ur stuff is not gona sell,just an advice.................:thumbsup:

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
alright, jesus christ. i love this forum but it's becoming bullshit. you guys all need to get the sand out of your vag and act like adults. to the seller, can you post a pic of the front lip? you said there was some minor damage.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Not an experienced seller apparently; I tried helping you with suggestions... :iono::bellyroll:

abadgti

Go Kart Newbie
Not an experienced seller apparently; I tried helping you with suggestions... :iono::bellyroll:
Try again little buddy.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=abad_gti&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

Im not here to cater to everyones needs...if you dont like the condition of the sale then suck it up and move one. This kid has blowing up my threads calling me a idiot for not wanting to ship to him since the first time I posted the kit on here. Im really a reasonable guy, but when this kid constantly keeps hounding me to ship to him and then goes on the thread saying im a bad seller and what not they im going to speak my peace.

Will a mod please lock this already :confused:

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
x2 on the locking of this thread!

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Yes, but apparently I'm more experienced but to each his own. You are a little too blunt though IMO. For example, the comment on the ASA wheel thread :iono:. LOCKITY LOCK!

abadgti

Go Kart Newbie
Yes, but apparently I'm more experienced but to each his own. You are a little too blunt though IMO. For example, the comment on the ASA wheel thread :iono:. LOCKITY LOCK!
Im sorry for giving my opinion. How about this...the wheels aren't my cup of tea, but its your car. Do you feel better about your choice of wheels now??

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
One thing before the lock, at one point, i intended to purchase his rims, and then backed out for some reasons, but i noticed one thing, the OP was very informative, easy to work with. Always easy to reach. I sure appreciated the quality despite the fact that he had a negative comment on one of my posts after i backed out. I would buy from this person if i needed one of his parts.

Skim Diesel

Go Kart Champion
AbadGti, is this still available?