GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who sells the quad exhaust

Herby

Autocross Newbie
Sauceboy01 said:
What I would do is get the ABT lip, with the MKV R32 rear bumper. The center dual exhaust looks amazing!

But then you would have to buy an exhaust similar to the R32, unles of course that was your intention anyway:iono:

GTI2007

Milltek has an exhaust for the Mk 5 R32. It has double centered tailpipes of 100 mm

GTI2007

MAlby7 said:
The Milltek Exhaust Fits in the Rieger Rear bumper also:

That's a great looking rear bumper. Much better than those ugly bumpers on the cars at the Rieger bodykit thread. For my GTI I would have to choose between the ABT rear bumper and this one

frank2287

Touring Car Newbie
does any one know if that rear air defuser actually works ?? B/c the hatch back always makes a swirl of air behind it which causes drag i was curiouse if that reduces it.

frank2287

Touring Car Newbie
does any one know if that rear air defuser actually works ?? B/c the hatch back always makes a swirl of air behind it which causes drag i was curiouse if that reduces it. Besides speed it will also save u a mess from the the dirt on the back

Sauceboy01

Touring Car Newbie
Actually, i was thinking more along the lines of a custom cat back exhaust designed to my specs, and then i could just buy a DP and the rest of complete a full turbo back.

It's fairly inexpensive to have a muffler guy design your own Cat Back.. Just buy a decent looking muffler from Ebay or the likes of such.

MAlby7

Oval Newbie
GTI2007 said:
That's a great looking rear bumper. Much better than those ugly bumpers on the cars at the Rieger bodykit thread. For my GTI I would have to choose between the ABT rear bumper and this one

That is the Rieger rear bumper!

GTI2007

MAlby7 said:
That is the Rieger rear bumper!

I knew that the bumper on that pic was a Rieger rear bumper. In my earlier post I meant the Rieger rear bumpers for the regular Golf not this one for the GTI. I find the rieger rear bumpers for the regular Golf :barf: but the one for the GTI is :w00t:

einfahrt

Passed Driver's Ed
Never thought I would ever see another Fanatic in here but there you are. I am also waiting for mine to come in. I am also looking at the same exhaust along with the the apr ecu and body kit. Are you selling your M3 on E46?

OBBI

Apex clipper
Car(s)
09 5dr GTI
ABT ...... BUMP hahahahahahahahahaha