Car(s)
R32
What ya think?

More here: http://photobucket.com/albums/b304/GaBoYnFla/06%20Jetta/?start=80

GaBoYnFla

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
R32
Rabbit---your into the bling bling thing more than me I guess....they were very nice wheels but just not my style.

MAlby-only driven home on them so far-will let ya know......they look very agressive....actually wider tread than the Nitto 555's I had on it.

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
Those springs give your car the perfect ride height. Are those 18s or 19s?

Fast Eddie GTI

Autocross Newbie
What offset are you running? How about tire size?

I've got my wheels coming, and they have a VERY high offset. Just trying to figure out what size spacers I'm going to need.

GaBoYnFla

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
R32
Spacers? on a Mark V? I dought you'll find anything that will need one....

Mine are 19x8 45 mm offset with a 235/35 BFG gForce tires....which do scrub a tad....no big deal in the front but the rears tend to cut little stips off the tire sidewalls/corner of the tread. :eyebulge:

It's not the top of the fender but the gap between the bumper and fender (rear only) that does the damage....so far it is so light but I haven't had anyone in the back seats or anything in the trunk but a car cover and ice chest not weighing over about 15 lbs.

I'm going to do something to the rear before I get into trouble and cut a tire.....they are expensive to replace. It will be either cutting off that little gouger or bending it up....not sure which yet.:help:

What size tire and what size wheels are you ordering including offsets?:confused: