GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello everyone. Welcome to the forum. Introduce yourselves here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Braun

Passed Driver's Ed
Just wanted to say hi! Will get my tornado red GTI with DSG in about 2 weeks. This is my third Golf, previously I owned a GLS from 1979 and a VR6 from 1994. I also had three BMW and one Volvo..I'm Swedish and live in Belgium since 5 years.

Ar/t Mk1 & Mk3

Passed Driver's Ed
And my cars are, a VW Rabbit 1980 and Golf MK3 1999,,, i want to buy a GTI in december,,,
i run my rabbit in a drag races, the transmision is modified, and flywheel is too
(sorry, but i dont speak english very good jeje)

gdzlla4602

Autocross Champion
1st car(1985 Izuzu I-mark)
2nd car(1995 Ford Ranger xlt)
3rd car(1992 Mercury Cougar V8)
4th car(1991 Ford Explorer)
current car(2002 Honda Civic Si)
next car(2006 MkV GTI, 5-door, united gray)

Worldonesteph

Hey guys my name is Stephanie I work for World One Performance.. I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.. I soon hope to be a vendor on this forum... Talk to you soon!

caibanez

COLOMBIA
Car(s)
VW GTI MKV
hi guys new to the forum

i just want to say hello!
planing to buy a 2006 gti still undecided with the color, wich one you guys recomend?

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
caibanez said:
i just want to say hello!
planing to buy a 2006 gti still undecided with the color, wich one you guys recomend?

WHITE!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Worldonesteph said:
Hey guys my name is Stephanie I work for World One Performance.. I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.. I soon hope to be a vendor on this forum... Talk to you soon!
I'm a bit concerned.
Your website only shows Japanese cars. No site of VAG cars!
I know myself that I'd like to deal with a business that deals primarilly in VAG (Volkswagen Audi Group) vehicles. There are several VAG parts places (OEM/Performance) in Seattle as well as elsewhere in the U.S. and Canada.

thunderroad

Ready to race!
Considering a GTI

Hello

I have been looking for a fun commuter car and the GTI seems great. Plan to drive one today. I have a couple of questions and any help would be appreciated.

I drive about 85 miles a day mainly highway Rt 95 (North of Boston) and like to average 80+ mph, do you think the GTI is comfortable and at ease with with this type of drive.

VW has been getting bad press for reliability the recent years, has any one encountered problems with their GTI.

Thanks in advance for helping me out. I gave up a BMW 540/6 last year and I miss the German drive so am hoping the GTI is a good fit.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
I would love to take that kind of commute in a GTI. I think you'd have a blast and be at one with the road for approximately 85 miles. No problems with mine yet.

skycube

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Hey everyone,

Just bought my first new VW. GTI Mk 5, good start no? Been wanting a GTI since I was 18, its a dream car for me...

WOOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.