GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FAST, the evil Golf Rabbit action figure

StookMK5

Passed Driver's Ed
Haha supposedly all new car buyers will get this figure called "FAST".. hands and legs move and 4 different tails you can put on. :laugh: :laugh:

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Hah did anyone see the GTI commercial yet featuring the GTI and this "FAST" figure? I just saw one where a kid gets pulled over in a GTI and the cop talks to him about this thing. It's playing all throughout the Olympics.

Dude123

Oval Champion
Wait, we are supposed to get that with our new GTI?? I didn't get one. :(

35NYR

Ready to race!
Dude123 said:
Wait, we are supposed to get that with our new GTI?? I didn't get one. :(

I think you get it in the mail or maybe with your car :iono: Make sure to ask your salesperson :biggrin:

YenPxxx

Drag Racing Champion
Has VW recently switched ad agencies? Nice to see VW having a little fun with advertising for the GTI :thumbup: Oh and I want one of those, I think they're even on ebay now.

HydroGTI

Drag Race Newbie
from other things i heard only VW dealers get them, secondly there are only 600 made so my guess is the first 600 ppl will get them, and for the commercial i like the chinese food 1 where the guy ask dilevery or pick up, oh and i just placed a bid on e-bay for my fast :)

Dubdr

Rally Car Champion
I have been filling out these surveys for a couple weeks that I get in my email. They are from VWoA and it is all about my idea of fast. I wondering if I will get one in the mail. Does anyone has one of these yet?

YenPxxx

Drag Racing Champion
Dubdr said:
I have been filling out these surveys for a couple weeks that I get in my email. They are from VWoA and it is all about my idea of fast. I wondering if I will get one in the mail. Does anyone has one of these yet?

I think you only get them if you buy a GTI. Have you guys seen these things go for hundreds on ebay?? :bonk:

Sauceboy01

Touring Car Newbie
Just like the commercial i'll be putting mine (once i get the car) in my passenger seat and will listen to everything it tells me!

reminds me of the trunk monkey (Subaru)