GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello everyone. Welcome to the forum. Introduce yourselves here

Status
Not open for further replies.

luca

Hi everyone

Hallo everyone.

I'm a golfdriver from luxemburg (europe).

I've tested the new golf r32 a few days ago it is a awsome car.

:thumbup:

I wish all the golfdrivers the best .

Bye. greating from luxemburg

tinmil

intro

Hello everyone,

I'm an avid VW fan and currently on my fourth VW - a 2002 GTI VR6. It's bone stock, but it's a lease. I wanted the MkIV R32, but missed out on it because of my current lease. Fortunately, it appears as though I won't miss out on the MkV R32 (hopefully R36), as I hear (though unconfirmed) that it will become available in the US around June or July '06.

Tinmil

FunkyD

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I am a GOLF V GTI owner in Taiwan. I am very happy to find a site like this here. I think I can get more information here.

MKV GTI 2005 SILVER 5DOORS

BILSTEIN PSS9
H&R SWAY BAR
OZ SUPERTURISMO GT 18 INCH
PIRELLI P-ZERO
Defi-Link Multi-information display
DEFI TURBO METER (DISPLAY OIL AND WATER PRESSURE AND TEMP.)
SPEED BUSTER TUNE UP CHIP BOX
ATMOSHERIC BLOW OFF VALVE
KAMEI EYEBROWS
PIONEER CAR STEREO
GREEDY TURBO TIMER
BREMBO LOTUS 4 POT

Last edited:

bmwr32

Drag Race Newbie
hi everybody! i just wanted to say hi to everyone, i am not YET a VW owner although i am planning to become one in the nest year or so, i plan on buying a mkv gti, or the .:R32 if it ever decides to come this way.....

1st(and only,thusfar) 2001 Honda Civic EX 1.7LVtec, Black 5spd :burnrubber:

lmx

video?

JJ-R32 said:
Hi everyone and welcome. I created this site because I've been a Golf enthusiast for the past few years and am finally going to buy my first Golf very soon. Since I didn't see any sites out there just for the MKV I thought I'd create one. Vwvortex is great but hopefully Golf V owners out there will also like to have a place to call their own :thumbsup:

I've been collecting pics, videos and any other media I could get my hands out for a few months now so hopefully there's stuff here that not everyone has seen yet. Looking forward to sharing info with others and learning from other members too.

Post away everyone and I hope you make this your own Golf home :)

how can i play the video's?

M man

Passed Driver's Ed
just ordered!

Great site!

Just ordered the 3 door Black with 18" upgrade! (cant wait). Just sold my Mk4 GT TDI PD 150 fully loaded and (48mpg). i am hoping i wont live to regret it lol.

Its just the Mk 5 is right on the button! cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:
:headbang:

dazdot

Another new UK member here.:thumbsup: Had my MKV Gti for 11 months now and still loving the drive.:biggrin:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Hi all...

Current MkIV GTI owner (Black Magic) with 06 MkV GTI on order (specs in my sig). Ordered in first week of Jan, not expecting delivery until July. Rumor is in Australia the waiting list has blown out from 6 months, then to 8 months and now it's around 12 months. Looking forward to it when it gets here tho.

IML337

bahnstorming
Greets from Australia

I have just finished waiting 7 months for my GTI, and took delivery a few weeks ago. Candy white, 5 door, all options except DSG. It's a superb bit of kit and represents really great value in our market.

The car is definitely worth the wait :D

Cheers

Last edited:

pricanjetta06

hello

hi people im pricanjetta06, as u may see im from puerto rico and I have a 2006 jetta 2.5L with leatherette and premium sound.. satin black.!!

we have a page in Puerto Rico of Audi's and VW's you may go and register in ..
http://www.avwcpr.com its called -Audi VW Crew PR-

see yaaa

kuhla

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2000 Ford Ranger XL
Hello everyone :smile:

1st car: 1986 Volvo 740 GLE
2nd car (current car): 2000 Ford Ranger XL

I am currently shopping for a GTI and should be getting one in the next 2-3 months :biggrin: I'm currently leaning towards a white, package 2 with DSG and the 18" Hufeisens. See you around :drinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.