GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

mkv meet at NoVA/MD!

I wouldn't mind a good bit of people as long they don't get out of hand and do stupid stuff that brings too much unwanted attention. i like to be low key and try to stay out of trouble.

gti5dr06

Autocross Newbie
Yeah, slugz, after we ate Omega took us to a few back roads... i have a video, just haven't been able to put it on the computer because of a MIA cable. I'm sure you know some around that area. I'm sure we would have have a little more fun had it not been for the slow truck in front of us.

did u guys take 193 aka Georgetown Pike..its not bad if there's not slow ppl or trucks on it

EvilIII

chick's love smiley faces
The video isn't great, Brian even says something about how crappy of a cameraman he is.
If people are up for Saturday, I'm in. I'll say, Tysons again... 12... upper level Bloomingdale's parking garage. What say you all?

I'm back from sema but i have to work on sat. I will have to catch up to everyone another time :(.

:thumbdown:

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
Tom
Call Me Junior
LivetoDrive
lslugz
maybe Omega.

Mostly the same crew. Except i'm sure lslugz can stay a bit longer this time:wink: and we have Ryan to look forward to meeting.
Anyone else.. ?

P.S. We have to grab the guys who just posted in the mkvforums who live in MD and probably don't have a clue what's going on in terms of meets and what not. Some are just posting out of the blue about meeting somewhere without knowing what's here and such. Smith, if omega can make it to our meet, i'm sure you can to. It'll be nice to have you join us.

A1Drewski

Go Kart Newbie
I can be there this weekend, but not till about 1ish

junior, what kind of cable do you need for the camera? maybe I or someone else has one.

ssmith

Mk?R
Car(s)
mkV gti
man, talk about being called out....

ha.

ill see what i can do. i do have some things i need to take care of on sat, but i dont see why they cant be put off till sunday.

its still a maybe

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
man, talk about being called out....

ha.

ill see what i can do. i do have some things i need to take care of on sat, but i dont see why they cant be put off till sunday.

its still a maybe

I don't know. I think were just trying to establish everything on a Saturday first before we start switching things around. Just so we don't have confusion in the early stages.

So, our list grows.
A1drewsky (1pm)
Tom
Junior
LivetoDr
lslugz
omega ( maybe, possibly :p )
ssmith ( maybe .. don't worry dude. there are other meets )

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Sounds like a pretty descent group this weekend...hope everything turns out good this weekend....

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
gah, it'll be nice to have a Rabbit at the meet. But 2:30.. Just give one of us your contact info and we'll see if 230 is still good on the day we meet.