GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Installed my boost gauge this evening

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
Sup fellas, I got my boost gauge from NewSouth Performance... and its pretty frickin sweet. If you're planning to get a column pod gauge kit, I highly recomend this one. The color match is awsome and it werks pretty damn well if ya ask me. Enough reading just take a look...

Now I just gotta put on my Neuspeed pulley and H&R Sports this weekend and I'll be set... for the meantime that is :thumbup:

edit: I tried to take some shots of me driving... but do you know how hard it is to drive and focus a camera at the same time??? if you don't... it's damn hard!

hakgwai

Touring Car Newbie
Car(s)
BMP GTI
yea i've been deciding between this one and the AWE one
anyone know the price differance?
thx

leo delarge

I stay high
im with HAKGWAI here, cant seem to decide with one but i can tell you the price diff...AWE is around 180 and NewSouth 80something at namotorsports....even with the price diff i cant decide... how was the install for this?

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
actually I paid 121 (shipping included)... that 80 is with a VDO gauge and doesn't match aswell... the install was a walk in the park if your atleast intermidiate (sp?) with working on cars... lets put it this way > if you know how to put on an intake, this would be a peice of cake

leo delarge

I stay high
where did you get it from and which gauge did you get then..120 is still cheaper than 180..looks good

Dj SkanDalouS

Passed Driver's Ed
WHERE CAN I GET ALL THIS PRODUCT FOR MY GTI. IM DYIN TO GET A BOOST GAUGE BUT IT SEENS I CANT FIND IT ANYWHER ALSO I SAW A PIC THAT IT GOES RIGHT ON THE LEFT AC VENT IS THAT WHERE THIS ONE GO IDK IF U POST SOME PICS BUT I CANT SEEN CAUSE IT SEENS THAT THE PAGE ITS NOT LOADIN UP COMPLETELY

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
nice i like the colour match:w00t: :coolpics:

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
Well whenever I install the pulley I'll let you know... the stock one is pretty tough to take it off. I need to get a air compressor

Finnegan

The Drunken Irishman
I wouldn't have the guts to cut on my brand new car like that. Looks really good but I could never do it myself until the warrenty was long gone.

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
Finnigan said:
I wouldn't have the guts to cut on my brand new car like that. Looks really good but I could never do it myself until the warrenty was long gone.

Actually, you'd be surprized... there was very little modifications (only thing I had to "change" was the part where the tubing ran, and that was pretty harmless, just a T-tube for the nylon boost hose) on any of the stock parts! New South Performance, really made a great kit. I highly recomend it

mitong

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI
Deezz_Nuttz said:
actually I paid 121 (shipping included)... that 80 is with a VDO gauge and doesn't match aswell... the install was a walk in the park if your atleast intermidiate (sp?) with working on cars... lets put it this way > if you know how to put on an intake, this would be a peice of cake

Sup Deez,
Wer from SoCal r U?
How was the install, i c u said pretty easy how easy? Wer do the wires go, witch whose do we cut?
DIY pictures posible?

TY

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
I'm in North Hills. I'll try to put together a write up w/ pics... kinda hard to do a DIY since it's already installed... but we'll see.