GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New multimedia device (coming out July 15) Info thread

JP2008

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Well Keep us posted. If you decide not to ship after this weekend, I'd like to get a full refund and purchase from you at a later time if you offer something else. Good seller Joe, just not to sure about the people selling it to you.

I have a feeling these things will go bad 6 months or sooner from the first test of Daddio.

jmejiaa

Go Kart Champion
Skyline, post if you have the same black screen issue....

Also, to whoever got the black screen.... Maybe try a different SD card? copy all the files over? It seems it might be trying to load the NAVI app but is getting stuck???

Oskar: Were the units tested by your employee in China? Could he have missed this one black box? If someone tested and they all were bad I'm assuming he/she would have caught it.

skyline513

Passed Driver's Ed
Here's my unit! No external bluetooth mic though :(

Box it came in

Stuff it came with:

skyline513

Passed Driver's Ed
Skyline, post if you have the same black screen issue....

Also, to whoever got the black screen.... Maybe try a different SD card? copy all the files over? It seems it might be trying to load the NAVI app but is getting stuck???

Oskar: Were the units tested by your employee in China? Could he have missed this one black box? If someone tested and they all were bad I'm assuming he/she would have caught it.

Yep, will let everyone know asap! Will most likely install later tonight. I'll keep everyone posted!

didldoodlea4

Passed Driver's Ed
Here's my unit! No external bluetooth mic though :(

Box it came in

Stuff it came with:

I don't believe this one is the same unit as introduced on the first side. 1st it is not golden. 2nd the front buttons are different. It looks same as the e-wells WS-6530. The unit that was introduced seems to be the one from audiosources AS-7608. This one is golden and has exactly the same buttons on the front. But nevertheless if it comes with all promised features it's a minor problem.

So any reports on the new functions? Can-Bus upgrade: Navigation direction and phonebook on the MFD? SDHC-cards up to 32GB? TMC?

jmejiaa

Go Kart Champion
MFD seems to work since the one unit shows radio info. But i rather my screen work..... Come on Skyline u have 50 people waiting on you.

skyline513

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey, I'm sorry people! I promise I'll get to it as fast as I can! I will have it installed tonight for sure, but that might mean it will be done at 11 pm or so. I have some things I have to get done now that can't wait, but I promise as soon as I have enough time, I'll get it installed.