MAlby7

Oval Newbie
It looks like someone stole someone's blueprints for this intake:

OETTINGER: € 290.00

CARBONIO:

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Well if they are indeed exactly the same, then hopefully this starts a price war and we all benefit :)

todeshandler

Passed Driver's Ed
APR owns Oettinger now. APR is the sole distributor for Carbonio VAG products. The Oettinger intake is the Carbonio intake with a Oettinger logo on it that APR is private labeling to sell in Europe. Or atleast that is my best guess.

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
todeshandler said:
APR owns Oettinger now. APR is the sole distributor for Carbonio VAG products. The Oettinger intake is the Carbonio intake with a Oettinger logo on it that APR is private labeling to sell in Europe. Or atleast that is my best guess.

Ahh good job piecing it together :thumbsup: Does one brand have a better reputation over the other?

MKV

Passed Driver's Ed
wow that is quite the eye catcher. i assume they are available in the US right?

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
MKV said:
wow that is quite the eye catcher. i assume they are available in the US right?

Not sure who carries them yet, but they'll be sold under the "APR" label here in North America I believe. APR bought Oettinger so the two intakes under each label are the same product. It'll be sold in Europe under the Oettinger label.

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
it is expensive at the point where it isnt even worth it unless you are going for looks... bcuz the stock intake is basically the same thing