• Sticker 8

Votes: 186 52.5%

• Total voters

Gulfer

Administrator
Staff member
Car(s)
Nothing
Here are the sticker designs so far, vote on which designs to narrow it down to here!

** Despite some member's comments, this will not be a bumper sticker, but a window sticker..

1: stick1.jpg

2: stick2.jpg

3: stick3.jpg

4: stick4.jpg

5: stick5.gif

6: stick6.gif

7: stick7.jpg

8: stick8.jpg

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Why does #7 have the wording on it in 2 different places? Can you get rid of the bottom right stuff?

Gulfer

Administrator
Staff member
Car(s)
Nothing
Don't worry about colors, they will work for all car colors, we will make sure of that, its about the designs for now..

I'm not dissing #8 (it's hot) but it's gonna look weird as a decal. It's hot on the WHITE. Not on a window. You will have to outline the GTI to put a color in there or it's gonna be a black/clear GTI with white headlights and grill. Then how are you gonna outline it? With the dise mirrors, with the fender flares? Even if you change the color of the decal, it's still gonna be a black/clear GTI. This shows how it will look on a Tinted window (with a red instead of the blue trim)

Also, white do you guys want #1 Font? This site's logo is based on the Original GOLF Logo. Therefore, why not go with the same since it's gonna be on your car and the fonts flow with the site.

Gulfer

Administrator
Staff member
Car(s)
Nothing
REPEAT, do not vote on the stickers based on colors, only on design, I will make the colors work for whatever car color or window tint you have, don't worry, this is a question of design.

As for the original logo of the site, we didn't include that one you made techo because the red fade around golf would be impossible for us to make into a sticker without it costing an arm and a leg, the color has to be very simple to almost no coloring..

excal06

Autocross Champion
TeknoGroover said:
I'm not dissing #8 (it's hot) but it's gonna look weird as a decal. It's hot on the WHITE. Not on a window. You will have to outline the GTI to put a color in there or it's gonna be a black/clear GTI with white headlights and grill. Then how are you gonna outline it? With the dise mirrors, with the fender flares? Even if you change the color of the decal, it's still gonna be a black/clear GTI. This shows how it will look on a Tinted window (with a red instead of the blue trim)

The windshield and headlight color should be black and the body will be whatever the base color is i think :iono:

Gulfer said:
REPEAT, do not vote on the stickers based on colors, only on design, I will make the colors work for whatever car color or window tint you have, don't worry, this is a question of design.

As for the original logo of the site, we didn't include that one you made techo because the red fade around golf would be impossible for us to make into a sticker without it costing an arm and a leg, the color has to be very simple to almost no coloring..
I know about the fade and I didn't even want that one as a decal. I've made decals before so I know that stuff. I'm talking about the Emblem on the Car itself from the MK4. That's the same font being used on the top of this page. That's why I think it will flow.

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I say either #7 with a dot befor the "com" or #8 with the same font as #7. But only #8 if it will work with cars other than the white ones. I guess I am more leaning towards the #7. Oh yeah...and the thing with putting the "fast" dude in the logo is cool and all but, he really only aplies to the GTI. I think it would be kinda strange if he is on the logo for a GOLF club...not a GTI only club. Just my thoughts.