//caliber\\

Drag Race Newbie

Attachments

• bbengineupgrades.jpg
    bbengineupgrades.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 1,023

MAlby7

Oval Newbie
All these chip dyno graphs are screwing with my head because it's almost impossible to compare them all. They're all done with different vehicles and some manufacturers post crank values and some use "at the wheel" values. There are no constants to compare with.

hipstomper

Go Kart Newbie
MAlby7 said:
All these chip dyno graphs are screwing with my head because it's almost impossible to compare them all. They're all done with different vehicles and some manufacturers post crank values and some use "at the wheel" values. There are no constants to compare with.

Yea thats why I'm always skeptical about these #'s and graphs and other claims. Rarely is everything done in a controlled environment where you can be sure the #'s are accurate and not just from standard deviations between different dyno pulls. :rolleyes: Ah well you know what though after this car has been around for even longer i'm sure the better chips will distinguish themselves.

MAlby7

Oval Newbie
hipstomper said:
Ah well you know what though after this car has been around for even longer i'm sure the better chips will distinguish themselves.

I hope they make a break for it soon before it's time for us to chip our cars.

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
This place isn't to far from me. Looks like I'll be taking a road trip :thumbsup: