GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dyno Chat

LonestarMKV

Drag Racing Champion
(sorry for the typo in the title I am a newb I know)I was wandering around http://www.stratmosphere.com and came across this dyno chart of MkV GTI with full milltek exhaust and chipped putting of a little over 270 bhp and am I reading this right over 400 torque!!!????? :eek:

a3_tuned_tb_585.jpg

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
DAMN! The problem with that is putting it to the ground. I'd love to see that GTI in motion.

LonestarMKV

Drag Racing Champion
I know I was like AWD would kick A$$ but how much traction would it have being FWD lol that is a hella lot of torque

LonestarMKV

Drag Racing Champion
ok I was like holy crap I am use to mustang dynos its all in ft lbs

Bouston

Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
O I C. 270hp & 300ft. tq. I can dig it :smoking:

LonestarMKV

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah that is still some really good numbers for just a chip and exhaust my mustang would take h/c/i swap to get get about 225 or 230 hp and about that much torque then nitrous or other FI to get higher

earthtoandy

Touring Car Champion
well its a Mustang ;)

the real key here is the stock dynos that show the GTI having 200 HP at the wheels! and 225 Ft-lbs of torque thats quite a bit above advertised. Pretty hot

LonestarMKV

Drag Racing Champion
yeah I know I am really excited I hope I get this new job if I do GTI here I come lol

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
nice numbers... I hope that my car will be like it someday, maybe even better:evil:

Bouston

Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
I believe that after a while that will be the norm considering how easy it is to obtain. 300hp+ will be the next big thing.

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
Bouston said:
I believe that after a while that will be the norm considering how easy it is to obtain. 300hp+ will be the next big thing.

Well, maybe thats the case everywhere in the world except where i live:mad: