GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How much do they put up with here on GolfMkV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angryone

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
gti mkv
Hi everyone, I'm pretty new here.

I was recently involved in a thread where things just went to shit early on. I was surprised to see that it just kept dragging on, getting worse.

Just curious, can you guys relate some instances where threads got locked, or why some users got banned?

Hopefully I didn't cross that line with one of my own posts, but somehow I'm pretty sure I didn't. :smile:

Genome

Hippest Teacher. Ever.
Hi everyone, I'm pretty new here.

I was recently involved in a thread where things just went to shit early on. I was surprised to see that it just kept dragging on, getting worse.

Just curious, can you guys relate some instances where threads got locked, or why some users got banned?

Hopefully I didn't cross that line with one of my own posts, but somehow I'm pretty sure I didn't. :smile:

It depends, its gotten hairy in here a couple of times, but I don't think the mods are too unfair or harsh about it. Bashing threads come up once in awhile, and its usually due to a mis-understanding. Sometimes its just people giving others a hard time in the name of fun, which is fine. A lot of us on here know each other very well in real life, and it may come across to an outsider as bashing, when its really not.

all in all, if you use your common sense you'll be fine.

oh, and welcome to the forums.

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
your opening a big can of worms

utekineir

Banned
The forums here are funny. Someone says something dumb/cocky/etc. And hillarity usually ensues.

Pretty sure on most boards i would have been banned several times over by now.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
its pretty good here. mods keep a good forum running. the only times really when it gets out of hand is when people start to lie, bullshit or lookdown on other members blatantly. thats when the peeps crew come in or any person that has an opinion on the matter and takes them down a notch. like the thread where this question derived originally.

-mission-

Direkt Schalt Getriebe
Car(s)
MY07 Golf GTI
Go to the Aussie section and search for APR :lol: ... you're bound to find locked threads, mention of perma-banned users, and mentions of threads that have "disappeared". (Chip wars) MKV is pretty relaxed compared to a lot of other forums I frequent.

Go to the Aussie section and search for APR :lol: ... you're bound to find locked threads, mention of perma-banned users, and mentions of threads that have "disappeared". (Chip wars) MKV is pretty relaxed compared to a lot of other forums I frequent.

:bellyroll: :bellyroll: :bellyroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.