*** Evolution Motorsports EVOMS 2.0 TFSI Boost Recirculation Valve ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parts4Euro.com

Ready to race!
Hi All,

FREE SHIPPING WORLD WIDE

PLEASE ORDER HERE

Evolution MotorSports has engineered a new performance and maintenance component for the VW/Audi 2.0T Motors. The EVOMS 2.0T Boost Recirculation Valve (BRV) Kit is a direct replacement for the OEM unit and features an improved and more efficient design. Our BRV is CNC machined from aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum, hard anodized and utilizes military spec Viton™ O-rings. The EVOMS CAD designed BRV employs the same operating principal from our 1.8T piston diverter valve which has been successfully operating for nearly 8 years. Combining our successful design principles, stringent theoretical computer and real world testing, the EVOMS 2.0T BRV eliminates issues of boost leaks and diaphragm sticking and deterioration that is consistent with the OEM valve in higher than stock horsepower applications.

The EVOMS BRV employs a mechanical, boost referenced, operation over the factory electromagnetic operation. By using vacuum/boost pressure over the OEM electronic control, alleviates communication delay and increases reliability and performance. High levels of heat from the valves direct mounting to the turbo and the inconsistency of operation lead to the factory valve’s premature demise. With our billet construction and mechanical operation, it can handle significantly more heat and power. These valves were originally designed for the Porsche 997TT and have been tested to 750+ horsepower with perfect success. They have been extensively tested on the 2.0T motors from stock to 340+ horsepower with unparallel results. Our OEM approach extensive, kit includes everything needed to convert a 2.0T to a better performing and more reliable performance machine.

EVOMS 2.0T Billet Recirculation Valve Kit (BRV) Kit Includes:

• 1 EVOMS Billet Boost Recirculation Valve Assembly
• 1 EVOMS Relocation Bracket for Factory Electronic Actuator
• 1 EVOMS Billet Cap to Seal off the Factory Electronic Actuator
• 1 Section of OEM grade hard black Vacuum Line
• 1 EVOMS Custom Silicone T-Hose to Tap Into the Manifold Vacuum/Pressure Line
• All Necessary Mounting Hardware, clamps, assembly grease, zip ties, instructions

Last edited:

DuBB SWaGG

GTI 3yr Veteran
Car(s)
GTI MkV
A couple questions.... I already purchased this part and about to put it in tomorrow....

Could you send me a link or something for the instruction manual for this part on the GTI MKV??

And this BRV doesnt make a sound at all?? Can I use it with the forge spacer BOV??

Last edited:

DuBB SWaGG

GTI 3yr Veteran
Car(s)
GTI MkV
Had it installed for about a week now, and it definitely does make a sound. I hear it thru the intake. Not as loud or obnoxious as the forge blow-off but definitely noticeable, especially if your car is chipped. Im glad I switched from the forge spaceer, I like this one better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.