GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone on the east coast wanna sell their fast figure?

Si-Kotic

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Wats up guys ill be honest right off the bat i dont own an MKV but man would i like to... if i could afford one i would definately be drivin it right now... however i cant so as a broke college student im drivin a 03 civic si hb... dont know if this is the right place to post this but i didnt see a for sale thread or anthing related to it... so i was just wondering if anyone on the east coast or anywhere for that matter would wanna sell their little "fast" figure... those things are so sweet and i just wanna get my hands on one... lemme know how much you want for it and ill see what i can do... btw please dont flame me i love you guys lol

Texas_MkV

FIA World Rally Car Champion
If you don't get a reply here, check on E-bay. I think the price for them is slowly going down.

Bouston

Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
Your better off flying to San Fransico and standing on a cornor with a sign that reads "Ass for Fast" :bellyroll:

Si-Kotic

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
as much as i was ashamed to hear that one bouston i have to admit it was effin funny... i was lookin on ebay but their a little pricy right now... does anyone no wat they do? or is it just a little toy that sits around... i was just wondering if it actually talks like in the commercials like preloaded little comments

Bouston

Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
Si-Kotic said:
as much as i was ashamed to hear that one bouston i have to admit it was effin funny...

Sorry if I offended you or anyone else. I was just mess'en with'ya :biggrin:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Nothing like havin' a Fast Ass!

MADgolFER

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 MkV
where in va are you in? i got a fast figurine i might part with. it is open but i do have a box for it. im usually in charlottesville/uva during school year and south riding in the summer.