GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SPANKED a Scion TC SUPERCHARGED WITH MY GTI 1.8T

Rabbit82

Touring Car Newbie
sooo i was drivin to work and i'm at the light and this Scion Tc which was heavily modded with the trd supercharger, headers, full cat...lightweight crank pulley etc..pulls up to me and starts revvin his engine..as the light turns green he takes off, i dont like takin off hard in 1st gear so as i switch to second with traction control off i caught up and flew right passed and destroyed him couldn't keep up i must have beaten him by at least 3 cars

My mods in my gti

APR 93 octane Software
AEM CAI
Techtonics Tuning 2.5" Turboback Exhaust
Forge 007 Diverter Valve
H-Valve
Eibach Pro Kit Springs

Rabbit82

Touring Car Newbie
because i asked my friend after who has a tc who knows him and he told me all the mods he has done to his car..

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Sweet, so that guy probably can't drive then or was just fruckin' with you. The tC makes 200 hp with a TRD supercharger alone. Probably gets an extra 20-30hp just from the headers, exhaust etc.

If anything it should have been real close, or else he should win that. That's why I think he was playin'.

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
Yea, there's no way you could have beat that car. Just no way. You're going to find out like I did these posts just get you beat up.........

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
i dont know...i have a friend with the TRD supercharger,a k&n filter and a full exhaust...the car is quick...but its not unthinkable for the GTi to beat it...now spanking it would be alittle hard to do IMO

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
I never got credit in my z28 from Mustang owners who knew me or worked with me. All I ever heard was about how many LT1 and LS1 Z28's they smoked with their maybe mid 13 second Mustangs. The only way I could turn it back on them was say "I wasn't driving so I really don't care." One in particular had a 92 coupe with cam, gears, intake, bolt ons, gears, suspension, etc. I even knew his car was weak for what it had, like it was down on compression and he insisted on talking trash so I bought another 99 Z28 with an air lid. I finally ran in to him during our lunch and put about 10-12 cars on him from a 40-120 roll. He came back like a whipped dog. I could never get any of them to bring their cars to the track where it's legal and there is no chance of boxing me in traffic, which he specialized in, or so he thought.
My point is this, if you drive a hot car, you don't let someone beat you period. I've never met one who did. What happens is they get smacked down and tell everyone they weren't racing. Bring it to the track, end of story.

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
supercharged tc's = teh slow

Rabbit82

Touring Car Newbie
well i'm lookin in scion forum about how muchh power the car makes with all he had and

Superchager-makes it 200HP
Headers and S-pipe- 20hp
supercharger light weight pulley- 10hp (from 6psi of boast to 9.5psi)

so he had to b pushin 240hp its like a low 14 sec car