GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fast and Furious moment

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
First of all, this is not a racing story.

My wife and I were on a stop light with a corvette in front of us and an M3 to our right. The corvette was showing off, reving his engines. The M3 driver was just sitting there chillin. Light turns green, corvette takes off, exhaust loud as hell, and I take off after him. There was a car in front of us so we weren't going that fast (probably 40 mph at most). We were still able to rev it up pretty good. M3 lagged behind cuz a car was in front of him but he caught up eventually. I let off the gas and my diverter valve whooshes to end the show. I can just imagine watching our 3 cars taking off like that. Must've been cool.:clap:

Texas_MkV

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Yeah those are the kinds of things that I love to see. High end cars just having fun. :thumbsup: Great stroy.

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
Texas_MkV said:
Yeah those are the kinds of things that I love to see. High end cars just having fun. :thumbsup: Great stroy.
awesome, i did something like that w/ this guy in a 1.8T today. :) makes you feel really good.
PS. i hardy call the GTI "high end" when compared to an M3 and Vette.... id rather have an M3 lol

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
I get wrapped up in those types of moments with all the cars that I have owned. Good feeling aint it?:thumbsup: