GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chrome trim?

michaelmark5

MOREFIRE!
Car(s)
MKV's
I want to put chrome window trim on my MKV GTI to break up all the black.

Anyone know were to find?OEM plus is checking with there distributors in Europe for me.Any info would be appreciated.:thumbsup:

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
I have been thinking about this too ever since i saw that jetta pic with it. don't know though on where to find it??? it would flow really nicely with you rims too ;-)

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
thats a custom job, it wont be OEM cause they dont make it for any of the production cars, if you can find a really really great body shop thats has done custom jobs before i think thats the only way youll find one, i could be wrong...... good luck with OEM+ though

michaelmark5

MOREFIRE!
Car(s)
MKV's

Chrome mirror caps what do you think?I hated it at first and I still don't know.All this talk of chrome pieces to break up the black I thought it might be worth mentioning.
:thumbsup: or:thumbdown: :iono:

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
one or the other not both though, i think the chrome mirrors only look good on BMP and with you polished lip wheels it will go well together, but id only do one or the other, and if you can get the window trim i do that cause not so many people have it, if you cant then id go with chrome. if you do go with chrome be sure to sell me your BMP mirror caps.....PLEASE!

sonomamkvdsg

7 time F1 Champ
Car(s)
2006 MKV DSG TR
J/K
I am not a chrome fan but the jetta looks good. If you like it do it.

Syndrical

It's like I live here!
What?? No one made fun of you for that?

When I asked this question months ago, everyone said it was a bad idea.

I'm interested in getting it on as well for my UG rabbit

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
buy them, and then sell me your BMP's!

EDIT: what a horrible pic for OEM+, you can see the guy taking the pic.