GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

vs modded 1.8T GTI with passenger

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
Not a bashing story or anything, but I met a cool guy with a modded GTI 1.8T. I ran in to him a few weeks back and he asked me if I had chipped it, which I still haven't. He wanted to run but when he told me he runs 14.1's, I told him I didn't see the point. Well, we rolled out of the parking lot without really saying anything and did a 2nd gear roll. That was when he insisted I had it chipped as I pulled him. Then we went again, he stayed about a car back, not sure how much I pulled him when I saw triple digits. I think it would have been closer had he not had his passenger. Then I watched him put it on a 350Z at the next light. I plan to put it on the dyno just to see where it is before I get the money for the Revo. I told him the thing really suprised me from a roll as I've chalked up quite a few unsuspecting victims that surprised even me. :burnrubber:

funnycar

Autocross Champion
If someone states a 1/4 mile time, insist on checking out the time slip. Most vehicles are really quick until a timer is involved!

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
^^ mmmmm good point

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
Trust me, I've heard it all. Everytime I call them out to come to the track, every excuse in the world start flying. I plan to go in the next couple of weeks. It just sucks running in 90 plus.

Stasis

E-Thug
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Yeah, the excuses always always come out. I just posted about some old friends (prelude and gsx) and I trying to plan a track meet... no excuses so far! I hope it goes through, cause I'm really all for it.