GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Oem recaro windback golf r

Hugs29

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Golf r mk7.5
I have a set of oem racaro windbacks that came from a mk6. These have the heated options. I am trying to install them in my 2019 golf r could someone please help me with the wiring part...... your help is much appreciated.
20220215_120230.jpg
20220220_214723.jpg

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
There are a couple of threads about upgrading seats in both this forum and the MK6 forum with quite a bit of detail. None of them for this particular seat.
You should be able to figure out your own wiring (you can probably download a wiring diagram for your car the the car that these seats came from) and you will need wiring diagram from the MK6R these came from. I don't think we had any of these seats in the US but not sure. I put Audi seats in my MK5 and the most difficult issue was the seat sensors and controller for that. Not sure what the difference are between Mk7 and MK6 seat wiring and plug type or compatibility between them. You will be lucky to find someone who has done this exact swap. I think you are really going to have to dig in to the books and pioneer this one. Always liked those seats a lot. You might want to upholster that center section before you install them, that way you wont be without your car during a job.

You should probably post this in the MK7 forum as well. This is a MKV forum

Hugs29

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Golf r mk7.5
The flash makes the seat look really bad however the seat is in perfect condition just needs a vacuuming