GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Low-mileage Mk7 GTI SE springs & dampers F/S in central TX, excellent condition, great price

GoatAutomotive

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE, DSG
Dampers and strut bearings SOLD!

Thanks for looking. 🍻

Original posting:

Please read before posting questions or DMing me. 95% of your questions have been addressed in the ad with full transparency. đź‘Ś

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/25552590834332342/

WHAT IT BE: OE VW/Sachs Mk7 GTI dampers front and rear, with cross-compatibility for other VWs.

There’s also a good condition set of OE VW strut bearings included with this kit, which are $80 new. Zero noise or grinding with these. Bolt on and go.

Low-mileage Mk7 GTI springs are available to go with these dampers. Price breakdown @ the end.

The GTI springs yield a clean 1” drop for the Golf, Beetle and Jetta cars with better spring rates to boot.

SPRINGS & DAMPERS FIT: 2015-2021 VW GTI, Golf R, Jetta, Beetle and Sportwagens* with 55mm front strut knuckles. DM me if you need help verifying fitment on your VW.

*Cars with 50mm front knuckles can’t fit these struts, but the rear shocks should fit 2015-2021 Beetle, Golf, Jetta & Sportwagen cars that have IRS (not torsion beam). No surprises there.

WHAT’S IT DO? Affordable replacement for your high-mileage shocks and struts. Possible 1” drop for your non-GTI V-Dub with 0 loss of performance or ride quality.

WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO RUN THESE?

1) New or good condition OE strut mounts and rear shock mounts from VW or Sachs. I can show you where to get these affordably online.

2) Re-use or replace your shock bellows (rubber boots) at the same time. These are also cheap.

CONDITION: VERY good, clean condition. Springs & dampers only have 35k miles on them. Zero leaks or issues. Good compression and rebound. You should be able to get another 40-50k miles out of these if you don’t drive like a maniac over speed bumps. Springs will outlast the car you put them on.

SELLING BECAUSE… I upgraded to a track-focused setup and don’t need these. They deserve a good home, and I could use the funds to cover my race hobby.

WHERE? Located in north Round Rock, TX (78665) just 5-minutes from IKEA.

PRICE: You have some options…
$220 for all 4 dampers and strut bearings

Or...
$200 for just the 4 dampers only

Additional $150 if you want the OE GTI springs (only 35k miles on them)

“I want them now! Tell me…HOW”: Local pickup. Too big and heavy to ship.

PAYMENT: Cash, Zelle or VenMo.

That’s all. “Super easy! Barely an inconvenience.” –Screen Rant

Good luck, and thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_6264.jpeg
    IMG_6264.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7429.jpeg
    IMG_7429.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9332.jpeg
    IMG_9332.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9330.jpeg
    IMG_9330.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9256.jpeg
    IMG_9256.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9260.jpeg
    IMG_9260.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9259.jpeg
    IMG_9259.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:

GoatAutomotive

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE, DSG
Ad updated 4/16 to reflect the current parts availability. Hope this helps! -G/A