GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Impressions with Novitech Tuning (Kendall/Miami FL)

U.G.MKV

Stealth mode
Car(s)
2007 mkv
Dude. If you're in ft lauderdale, you should check out German Car Depot (formerly V Depot, formerly VW Depot)

Plus, I'm sure more people would complain about getting dirty car parts in their trunk than not getting them back. You should've checked before you left the shop, if they are that important.
They are great at service but from my experience they do not do performance mods. The owner is a little rude too. I got my brakes done there and this is my experience. I brought all the parts. the guys were cool and did the brakes quick and stuck to the quote. About three or four months later I look in the trunk and see all my new parts still in the boxes. They had installed all new oem parts on my car. So the next week i went back to "Vdepot" at the time to bring back the parts and get an oil change. I told the owner what had happened and handed him the parts from my trunk and he was a total dick. How dare I hand him that aftermarket junk and not gone out and buy oem to give back to him. I was like WTF you should bitch at who ever did the work. The work order clearly said the parts were in the trunk. We exchanged words quietly and I never went back. Screw him and his stupid little dog he holds on his lap.

Some of these shop owners have balls. I work in the service industry and as much as i want to tell a customer he is wrong I NEVER do. The customer is Always right! Without customers a service business is nothing plain and simple. And as everyone can see a customer rarely will post a great experience with a shop. They just leave and forget about it. But if there is something bad that happens they tell the whole world and honestly there is nothing wrong with that. For the guy form novitech to tell Ryan he should have asked for the parts is just plain rude. And to tell Steven with the whole ko4 deal his turbo was blown and the charge him 200 for logs and hold his car hostage in the shop is rude too. He should have ran logs till he was blue in the face for free to prove the turbo was blown, not hold the kids car hostage. That is bad business practice and can end a company quickly!

Last edited:

16whitemk7

Another Addict
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE 6mt
Never had an issue with them. I'm going there as soon as I have the money for my tune...